Tried drinking.

We are going on a Nully holiday
If you want to go, szchinagoshop
We're spamming in London and New York City
And we're gonna spam the shit outta Amsterdam (Right!)

Moderators: szchinagoshop, MC Miker G & DJ Sven

Forum rules
ian
Null Dream Team

Tried drinking.

Postby ian » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:35 am

Watching newest trailer parked boys and went hard at it.
Too hard because I just threw up.
Haven’t vomited in about half a decade.

I must have been drinking against the grain of the liquor!
And when you drink against the grain of the liquor, you lose!

Going to miss Lahey :( but I’ll have to get some drinking practice in between now and September.

Practice makes perfect.
The English language had deteriorated into a hybrid of hillbilly, valleygirl, inner-city slang and various grunts. Joe was able to understand them, but when he spoke in an ordinary voice he sounded pompous and faggy to them.

ian
Null Dream Team

Re: Tried drinking.

Postby ian » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:58 am

I can't even be bothered drinking anymore.
The English language had deteriorated into a hybrid of hillbilly, valleygirl, inner-city slang and various grunts. Joe was able to understand them, but when he spoke in an ordinary voice he sounded pompous and faggy to them.

Calavera
Fighting Mongooses

Postby Calavera » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:58 pm

ian wrote:I can't even be bothered drinking anymore.
Same thing happened to me. For awhile there I was drinking all the damn time. For awhile it was almost every day. But now I've just lost interest in it, last time I tried to drink it sucked and wasn't enjoyable at all. I look back now and think damn how in the hell did I think drinking all the time was fun?

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Postby Bandit » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:26 am

I think you just get to a point where your body has had enough. I was never a big fan of alcohol, I was more of a marijuana and pills guy. But I used to drink a little every night (not to get drunk, just a little buzz after work) but now I just drink once a week if that. So I'd say I'm 99% sober these days.

ian
Null Dream Team

Postby ian » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:47 am

See most of my friends are pills and weed guys.
Sure I’ve tried a lot of shit... but alcohol was just my drug of choice.
And I don’t know if it’s my body quitting so much as my head.

I’ve been sober for a long time now (for someone who used to drink as much as I did) with no practice, but a new season of bojack is putting and end to sobriety.

As soon as it’s finished downloading, I’m trying to drink myself to death.

ian
Null Dream Team

Postby ian » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:39 am

I've been drinking for 12 hours straight now. Still alive. vomited once which allowed me to drink more, I guess that's down to the drinks (Vodka, Rum, Jager, Beer and cider) which I have been changing when I get sick of each one.
Gone through I'd guess 30 when I threw up 5 hours in.. and 80ish drinks all up.

Also I'm going to start a petition to change the proper measurement of drunkenness (Blood alcohol concentration or BAC) to a better system:

"On a scale of 1 to Jim Lahey" or a scale of 1 to 10 with Jim Lahey being 11. :olol:

Return to “Nulliday Rap”