Americas war with Australia has started!!

I am not a robot

Moderators: szchinagoshop, Johnny 5

Forum rules
ian
Null Dream Team

Americas war with Australia has started!!

Post by ian »

So I went to buy some more Back to the Future shoes from Halloween costumes as my current ones have been worn every day since October 21, 2015, as a result of this, they're decidedly second hand. True the lights died in about 2 weeks of daily use.. BUT!! these are the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned in my entire life, they are like walking on clouds, a blowjob for your feet and make you look and feel cooler than a cucumber ALL IN ONE! and for cheap costume shoes they're holding up really well (considering I murder shoes pretty fast usually)

Anyway, I went to get some more from the same place, and I noticed they were on sale for $69 USD... GEAR, I'll grab 2 right now so I'm sorted for shoes through at least 2021.

"We cannot ship this item to you" as I tried to check out. So I sent them an email.

this was the reply:
Hi Ian,

I am very pleased to hear that they are the most comfortable shoes you have ever owned! I must agree with you, the shoes are extremely comfortable, and I wear them quite often as well. However, due to recent restrictions on international transit regulations, we are no longer able to ship these to either Australia, or Mexico, and I am very sorry for that.

So, unless you wanted to ship them to a different country other than Australia, and pick them up from there, then we unfortunately are not able to get you the shoes : (

If you have any further questions or concerns please let us know!

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!? I don't usually get political.. but I know TRUMP DID THIS!! THE FUCKING OOMPA LOOMPA RANGA CUNTRAG!!!
You want a war.. I'm sending some local spiders over.. America will be wiped out in about a week.. :angryevil:

GIVE ME MY GOD DAMN SHOES!!!
If I should Die Hard Arcade before I Alan Wake.
PREY the Lords of Lore my Soul Calibur to Take
-Two Interactive.

Skynet
Site Admin

Re: Americas war with Australia has started!!

Post by Skynet »

Either pay someone like O_R some cash or take advantage of the Australia Post American redirect thing.

ian
Null Dream Team

Post by ian »

Skynet wrote:take advantage of the Australia Post American redirect thing.
TELL ME MORE!!!
.Insert picture of Martin here.

legit, is that a thing?
-Two Interactive.

Skynet
Site Admin

Post by Skynet »

ian
Null Dream Team

Post by ian »

HOLY SHIT!!!!
-Two Interactive.