Is ther a D Cell battery mod for the Dreamcast?

You've got to post and spam but do it at the right time
You can be slow or fast but you must spam all the time
They'll always delete you and ban you, so use a VPN and attack
There's only one way to beat them, spam behind their back

Moderators: szchinagoshop, New Order

Forum rules
Calavera
Fighting Mongooses

Is ther a D Cell battery mod for the Dreamcast?

Postby Calavera » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:26 am

Just like that title tells ye, I'm lookin to see if there is some kind of homebrew modulator that allows the Dreamcast to run off of 8-10 D size battrees? That Doller Genral store is selling D batteries for a discounted bargain. I spent $100 and got 2,000 D battrees. It wuz 2 good a bargain to pass up my niggas. So now I'ma try to run everthing I own off them D battiers,

Also need to run some guitar heroes off a turdy gurdy. Which roughly translates into a 12v interlock pinchion meckanizzim. Rack and pinion lever and pulley, some shit goes back to like the year 4 or some shit. Likes 80 was da snorks and 90s was the tiny toons. 2000s might have been da spongebob squarepant or a catdog.

Next question "Can make charger for portable teleophones out of bank of D battires?" Charge an androidy or an appy phone from a D battknees would be good for the business market of the human market.

I heard someone say that ole Voyager staceship bullshit or whateva, dat one which got the golden record. Dat it running on a form of D battiers to this day from the 1970s so some shit. So I figure 2000 ds I'm set for life. I just convert dat shit somehow. I'm racking ma brain on to run ma flatscreen and desktop computy and monitor offa d batteries for a tleast 3 years.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Re: Is ther a D Cell battery mod for the Dreamcast?

Postby Dr. Zoidberg » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:21 pm

Yes.

Roofus
Slippin' Jimmy

Postby Roofus » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:21 am

No

Calavera
Fighting Mongooses

Postby Calavera » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:41 am

I ended up found way to run most everything off d battys short time aftah I posted dat post.
I yam almost 6 month in on be off da grid and on the D battery diet. I've used roughly 750 D batteries so far. So I still got 1,250 to go. So I'm good fo while. Even moe so if I turn down so of my applicatiances like ma vaccuum and ma toaster pizza fair. Any who jast wunted to updayt

Roofus
Slippin' Jimmy

Postby Roofus » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:48 pm

Do you have a tutorial for those of us who might want to run our DCs off D batteries? Also, is there a way to lower it from 8-10 lantern batteries? That's all I have.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Postby Dr. Zoidberg » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:05 pm

Yes.

Return to “Null's got the World In Motion”