Moderators: szchinagoshop, Mr. G

Forum rules
ian
Null Dream Team

To all our Adelaidian members

Postby ian » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:22 am

Farmers Union Iced coffee is overrated!
There, I said it.

I haven't had any since I was in Adelaide, because $5 is too much for 500ml when I can get 1.4 litres of Dare or Ice Break for $7. But yesterday I saw 2 litres of FU Iced coffee for $4, and I remembered it was good so I grabbed it.

It's OK, But interchangeable with other iced coffees.
The English language had deteriorated into a hybrid of hillbilly, valleygirl, inner-city slang and various grunts. Joe was able to understand them, but when he spoke in an ordinary voice he sounded pompous and faggy to them.

Skynet
Site Admin

Re: To all our Adelaidian members

Postby Skynet » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:37 pm

ian wrote:Farmers Union Iced coffee is overrated!
There, I said it.

I haven't had any since I was in Adelaide, because $5 is too much for 500ml when I can get 1.4 litres of Dare or Ice Break for $7. But yesterday I saw 2 litres of FU Iced coffee for $4, and I remembered it was good so I grabbed it.

It's OK, But interchangeable with other iced coffees.

Well you're wrong, but that's OK.

ian
Null Dream Team

Postby ian » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:48 am

I'm right, and since it's on sale I'll buy more, but when the sale ends I'll go back to either of the others :olol:
The English language had deteriorated into a hybrid of hillbilly, valleygirl, inner-city slang and various grunts. Joe was able to understand them, but when he spoke in an ordinary voice he sounded pompous and faggy to them.

Roofus
Slippin' Jimmy

Postby Roofus » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:59 pm

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH

Skynet
Site Admin

Postby Skynet » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:02 pm

ian wrote:I'm right, and since it's on sale I'll buy more, but when the sale ends I'll go back to either of the others :olol:

I never pay more than $3 for them. I generally get them for $2.50 or $3 on sale, or sometimes 2 for $6 from the servo. But any more is ridiculous.

I do like the one in Coke vending machines though, I forget what it's called though.

Prophet][
Fighting Mongooses

Postby Prophet][ » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:48 pm

The Feel Good Ice Coffee is the best. Its the reduced fat version of FUIC which a lot of people don't realize is actually made by FU

Skynet
Site Admin

Postby Skynet » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:02 pm

Prophet][ wrote:The Feel Good Ice Coffee is the best. Its the reduced fat version of FUIC which a lot of people don't realize is actually made by FU

I switched to Feel Good quite some time ago. I stopped drinking iced coffees in general, but if I have them I'll have a feel good.

ian
Null Dream Team

Postby ian » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:56 am

Prophet][ wrote:The Feel Good Ice Coffee is the best. Its the reduced fat version of FUIC which a lot of people don't realize is actually made by FU

If I see it, I'll give it a try.

I'm also convinced of a conspiracy on pricing now. The other day I was over west and even servo prices of FU were cheaper than supermarkets here.
I am going to go to supermarkets a couple of suburbs out and see where the price decrease happens, because I'm suss of the whole thing. :?

Return to “Nully Girl”