How can I contact Rand?

I am not a robot

Moderators: szchinagoshop, Johnny 5

Forum rules
Roofus
Slippin' Jimmy

How can I contact Rand?

Post by Roofus »

With the demise of Bleem! and EB practically the only source for Bleem! discs, it has come to my attention that it appears that Bleemcast for MGS appears to be either sold out or no longer available. Does anyone know how I may contact Rand to find out if this is the case, or if there are still more available, but EB has simply dropped it out of the lack of interest for the Dreamcast.

Skynet
Site Admin

Re: How can I contact Rand?

Post by Skynet »

You do know they stopped production of bleem & bleem!cast, right?

You can keep searching EB, GameSpot, (there are others, afaik). and try e!bay & yahoo! auctions too.

Calavera
Fighting Mongooses

Post by Calavera »

Yeah, you are not gonna get his attention anymore. He doesn't come here anymore...

Roofus
Slippin' Jimmy

Post by Roofus »

Yes, I know all about Bleem R.I.P. and all, but I was wondering if he may still have some left. Also, I remember there was a lot of talk about releasing the source & tools to convert other PSX like Bleem! did. I remember that it wasn't going to be given away, but I wanted to find out how much it would cost to obtain the Bleem! "SDK." I think that there are still way too many games on the PSX that should come out on the DC a la the Bleem! method.