I am one of your older Power Players (I'm 32), and I have some accomplishments to share.

I am not a robot

Moderators: szchinagoshop, Johnny 5

Forum rules
Roofus
Slippin' Jimmy

I am one of your older Power Players (I'm 32), and I have some accomplishments to share.

Post by Roofus »

I have beaten many of your harder games, such as Deadly Towers, Bionic Commando, The Legend of Zelda, The Adventure of Link, Double Dragon, Milon's Secret Castle and Blaster Master (using only one man). I also finished Super Mario Bros. 2 in 28 minutes. Some of my top scores are:

Double Dragon: 129,310
Hudson's Adventure Island: 132,760
3-D WorldRunner: 316,550

My friends call me Mario because Mario and I have a few things in common: we're both Italian and we're both plumbers! I enjoy being called Mario because I take my gaming so seriously.

A lot of people call me for tips. I tell them, "don't give up, you can do it if you really want!" I also tell kids to stay away from drugs because you need all your senses when you go up against video game foes. My other hobbies are drawing cartoon characters and playing in a band; I am currently working on music for a game.

melancholy
Global Mod

Re: I am one of your older Power Players (I'm 32), and I have some accomplishments to share.

Post by melancholy »

Mark needs to get a Twitch handle and stream some of those epic SMB2 speedruns.

Calavera
Fighting Mongooses

Re: I am one of your older Power Players (I'm 32), and I have some accomplishments to share.

Post by Calavera »

It is amazing that after all these years and with the power of the internet that nobody has ever gotten into contact with him or knows anything about him at all other than this Nintendo Power article.

Roofus
Slippin' Jimmy

Post by Roofus »

melancholy wrote:Mark needs to get a Twitch handle and stream some of those epic SMB2 speedruns.
My favorite thing is that last time I checked, 28 minutes is still a respectable time.

Calavera
Fighting Mongooses

Post by Calavera »

Roofus wrote:
melancholy wrote:Mark needs to get a Twitch handle and stream some of those epic SMB2 speedruns.
My favorite thing is that last time I checked, 28 minutes is still a respectable time.
But was it a warpless run? These are questions that must be answered!