I am not a robot

Moderators: szchinagoshop, Johnny 5

Forum rules
Calavera
Fighting Mongooses

Much Hellos (DreamCast Car Project)

Post by Calavera »

Hello everyone!

I feel it is about time I actually posted out here instead of lurking around, learning everything I can from everybody, and silently working on my big DreamCast related project.

Firstly, I have to say the information in this site and forums are invaluable! I have successfully acheived Linux to be read on my DreamCast, as well as pink LED mods and much painting and so on and so forth. The reason behind this is that I'm building a DreamCast car.

Okay, weird, you say, right? http://www.DreamCastEclipse.blogspot.com for a ton of details. Essentially, I am custom installing a DreamCast into my Eclipse as a show car. I'm aiming for next show season, and am about 1/4 the way there.

The biggest problem I had was tearing apart the center console from the DreamCast, which was fiberglassed, and that snapped the power port right off. No biggie, popped the top off with the LED chain and put it on my other DreamCast for the car. I'll fix the power port later...

I just redesigned the interior a little more in order to make a large DreamCast top into a fiberglassed speedcover. Hard to explain- but suffice to say it's been a lot of work.

I'm Lizzy, aka Jessie, and really look forward to mingling with everyone out here :)

-Jessie

Roofus
Slippin' Jimmy

Re: Much Hellos (DreamCast Car Project)

Post by Roofus »

How can I contact Lizzy aka Jessie for some mingling?

Calavera
Fighting Mongooses

Re: Much Hellos (DreamCast Car Project)

Post by Calavera »

Roofus wrote:How can I contact Lizzy aka Jessie for some mingling?
i think she quit coming here once someone posted a naked picture of her