You've got megadik on sale really cheaply now
So I can soup up my jing-jang all right

Moderators: szchinagoshop, Billy Joel

Forum rules
ian
Null Dream Team

a very drunken Christmas.

Postby ian » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:57 pm

I've been drinking bourbon, absinthe, cider and beer and watching Christmas specials..

I'm saving enough liquor and the best Christmas specials for tomorrow. I hope to drink enough to vomit and pass out by about 4 in the afternoon so I can wake up really early for boxing day sales.. then it's back to work for 3 days then do some new year drinking
The English language had deteriorated into a hybrid of hillbilly, valleygirl, inner-city slang and various grunts. Joe was able to understand them, but when he spoke in an ordinary voice he sounded pompous and faggy to them.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Re: a very drunken Christmas.

Postby Dr. Zoidberg » Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:11 pm

ian's saving the good stuff for tomorrow!

ian
Null Dream Team

Postby ian » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:38 pm

That was the unemployed booze.. I drink Dom Pérignon like cask wine these days... Because I can! soon though I will start saving for a new car!

Yesterday and today killed me being sober.. tomorrow will be ok because at 6:30 I'm starting new years drinking!!
The English language had deteriorated into a hybrid of hillbilly, valleygirl, inner-city slang and various grunts. Joe was able to understand them, but when he spoke in an ordinary voice he sounded pompous and faggy to them.

Calavera
Fighting Mongooses

Postby Calavera » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:48 am

Dun wint herd on da lick'er

Return to “Spammer Man”