What about Bernie Sanders?

I am not a robot

Moderators: szchinagoshop, Johnny 5

Forum rules
Manoel
WHOA-OH BLACK BETTY

What about Bernie Sanders?

Post by Manoel »

Elon musk must feel like a Muslim suicide bomber. Getting his dick sucked by virgins all the time

One time I engaged in intercourse with an exceedingly flexible and talented Ukrainian gymnast who was able to do just that. The funny thing was how quickly we got there. At first she was shining my roman helmet, but some switch must have gone off in her brain, and in about three seconds she was grunting herself into a pretzel around my legs while she rimmed her own butthole. It was interesting to say the least, and it was a little unsettling when she was able to give me fellatio and vaginal intercourse simultaneously. However, it was easily the best I've ever had, and the only downside to the pleasure was the constant sound of ribs popping and air escaping from various orifices during the act, which could be compared to Michael Phelps doing the worm on bubble wrap while a shopvac was run in the background.

This is a really unpopular thing to say right now, but I think Bernie Sanders could have been President

BREAKING NEWS: Elon Musk vows to make Bernie Sanders President of Mars as soon as he arrives

EDIT: Literally stopped digging up Sagan's grave to retrieve his fedora to post this.

Source:
http://rebrn.com/re/elon-musk-i-want-to ... g-2969938/

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Re: What about Bernie Sanders?

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Elon Musk Sticks!