Nullbuquerque, Nullbuquerque, Nullbuquerque, Nullbuquerque

Nullbuquerque

Moderators: szchinagoshop, Weird Al Yankovic

Forum rules
ian
Null Dream Team

I've given up smoking!

Post by ian » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:08 pm

Except for after meals and after MacGyver!
The English language had deteriorated into a hybrid of hillbilly, valleygirl, inner-city slang and various grunts. Joe was able to understand them, but when he spoke in an ordinary voice he sounded pompous and faggy to them.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Re: I've given up smoking!

Post by Dr. Zoidberg » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:46 pm

Calavera
Fighting Mongooses

Post by Calavera » Fri May 03, 2019 8:17 pm

Watch as he saves your life with a swiss army knife
How'd he do that?
This is the MacGyver show!

ian
Null Dream Team

Post by ian » Sun May 05, 2019 6:36 pm

it's now been 2 days since I've had a smoke. Longest I've been without one in a long time.

I've also only had one meal. I am too lazy to get smokes, so have become a non smoker just like that..
The English language had deteriorated into a hybrid of hillbilly, valleygirl, inner-city slang and various grunts. Joe was able to understand them, but when he spoke in an ordinary voice he sounded pompous and faggy to them.

ian
Null Dream Team

Post by ian » Wed May 08, 2019 3:28 am

the trick to quitting smoking is whenever you feel like a smoke, just tell yourself that you can't be bothered going to the shops. It's working for drinking and junk food too.
It's my addictions vs how much I don't care anymore. My computer turned off tonight for some reason.. can't be assed to investigate.
it's very quiet in here without it.

ian
Null Dream Team

Post by ian » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:27 am

They said quitting smoking would improve health and sense of taste and smell. The only changes are:
I'm coughing a lot more flem and shit. Like a lot more coughing, I've never coughed this much before.
I'm sneezing more just out of nowhere.
Milk tastes creamier. Skim milk tastes like full, and full cream tastes like some sort of super milk.
Pantene Classic Clean Shampoo now smells like absolute shit.
The air in my area is atrocious with all the wood fires. All I can smell outside now is a different kind of smoke.

Aside from those things, there has been no other noticeable changes in mood, health, taste or smell.

Stopping drinking is harder than smoking though. Because CHRIST I want a drink.. I could take a smoke and stop after one.. I couldn't stop after one drink.