Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Melbourne >>> Adelaide

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Skynet
Site Admin

Re: Melbourne >>> Adelaide

Post by Skynet »

I had the chance to go to see WWE in a corporate box from work for free. But there was no free booze or food, and booze is the only way I can sit through WWE shows these days. :olol:

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Yeah they're not great at the moment. NXT is going to Adelaide though, that would be better to see than the main roster.

ET's Gay Lover
WHOA-OH BLACK BETTY

Post by ET's Gay Lover »

Skynet wrote:I had the chance to go to see WWE in a corporate box from work for free. But there was no free booze or food, and booze is the only way I can sit through WWE shows these days. :olol:
I would have to be wasted beyond the ability to locate the remote in order to sit through more than ten minutes of the current WWE. :dontknow" Fortunately, I am very rarely that wasted. I can usually at a bare minimum stagger to the next room, even though doing so would likely cause me to :puke: .
I do not know what to write as my signature. :dontknow"

Skynet
Site Admin

Post by Skynet »

ET's Gay Lover wrote:
Skynet wrote:I had the chance to go to see WWE in a corporate box from work for free. But there was no free booze or food, and booze is the only way I can sit through WWE shows these days. :olol:
I would have to be wasted beyond the ability to locate the remote in order to sit through more than ten minutes of the current WWE. :dontknow" Fortunately, I am very rarely that wasted. I can usually at a bare minimum stagger to the next room, even though doing so would likely cause me to :puke: .
I'll sit through some of the bigger PPVs of the year but I don't regularly watch it.

ET's Gay Lover
WHOA-OH BLACK BETTY

Post by ET's Gay Lover »

I would rather blow the money on a couple of bottles of red than a WWE PPV. :whatthe:
I do not know what to write as my signature. :dontknow"