I cleaned my computer out today.....(DUST WARNING)

I am not a robot

Moderators: szchinagoshop, Johnny 5

Forum rules
Calavera
Fighting Mongooses

I cleaned my computer out today.....(DUST WARNING)

Post by Calavera »

Probably didn't even really need cleaning yet, but I figured I'd clean the fans up and such.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Re: I cleaned my computer out today.....(DUST WARNING)

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Those fans are quite dusty.

Skynet
Site Admin

Post by Skynet »

The side of the case looks like a face that's horrified with the dust.

ET's Gay Lover
WHOA-OH BLACK BETTY

Post by ET's Gay Lover »

Skynet wrote:The side of the case looks like a face that's horrified with the dust.
That is a psychological effect called 'Pareidolia' where upon the evolutionary ancestry of a species is conditioned to seek its own kind for the purpose of mating. Pareidolia refers specifically to the human expression of this effect to the end that people often perceive faces or facial features in the absence of true human physiognomy. :whatthe:
I do not know what to write as my signature. :dontknow"

Skynet
Site Admin

Post by Skynet »

ET's Gay Lover wrote:
Skynet wrote:The side of the case looks like a face that's horrified with the dust.
That is a psychological effect called 'Pareidolia' where upon the evolutionary ancestry of a species is conditioned to seek its own kind for the purpose of mating. Pareidolia refers specifically to the human expression of this effect to the end that people often perceive faces or facial features in the absence of true human physiognomy. :whatthe:
tl;dr faces in places.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

(DUST WARNING)
That still Triggered me, you asshole.

ET's Gay Lover
WHOA-OH BLACK BETTY

Post by ET's Gay Lover »

Skynet wrote:
ET's Gay Lover wrote:
tl;dr faces in places.
Well, yes, I guess.

Skynet
Site Admin

Post by Skynet »

ET's Gay Lover wrote:
Skynet wrote:
ET's Gay Lover wrote:
tl;dr faces in places.
Well, yes, I guess.
You know one of my favourite examples? The face on Mars. People were convinced for so long it was a face of something.

ET's Gay Lover
WHOA-OH BLACK BETTY

Post by ET's Gay Lover »

Skynet wrote:
ET's Gay Lover wrote:
Skynet wrote:
ET's Gay Lover wrote:
tl;dr faces in places.
Well, yes, I guess.
You know one of my favourite examples? The face on Mars. People were convinced for so long it was a face of something.
That is a classic example. Another is the Badlands Guardian in Canada: https://www.google.com.au/maps/@50.0105 ... !1e3?hl=en