Near Heart Attack

I am not a robot

Moderators: szchinagoshop, Johnny 5

Forum rules
melancholy
Global Mod

Near Heart Attack

Post by melancholy »

I got the new iPhone 7 today. Went to the store and got it all activated, then put it in my old case hoping it would fit. It did, but it covered the camera, so I walked across the parking lot to the mall to find a new case. Got nearly there when I tripped on the curb and sent my 5-minute-old-750-dollar phone skidding across the parking lot. Thank heavens I left it in the old case as it fell on it's backside and had absolutely no damage to the phone. I'm also glad the old case covered the camera, because there would probably be scratches all over the lens had it been sticking out.

I have owned 5 generations of iPhones and not once have I ever dropped any of them on anything harder than carpet.

Calavera
Fighting Mongooses

Re: Near Heart Attack

Post by Calavera »

I once owned a Sony Ericson flip phone. At a friends house I accidentally dropped in the gravel driveway. He returned it to me informing me I had dropped it in the driveway and it got run over by a car. Still worked with no problems at all

ian
Null Dream Team

Re: Near Heart Attack

Post by ian »

I have near heart attacks every time I drop my phone. I am glad yours survived.
Because when it dies, I have to get a new one, and no one has ever before or since made a phone as good as the galaxy S3.

but the price of a good phone is just like a laptop for me.. if you spend insane amounts on things you can drop, then you're asking for trouble.

You can safely drop your phone in 1 year when the new one comes out, and yours is rendered completely worthless!! :)
If I should Die Hard Arcade before I Alan Wake.
PREY the Lords of Lore my Soul Calibur to Take
-Two Interactive.