Biased Washington Post publishes fake news about dinosaurs dying in Noah's flood, Creationist issues correction

News, politics, TV, movies, music, sports, personal topics etc. goes here.
Roofus
Slippin' Jimmy

Biased Washington Post publishes fake news about dinosaurs dying in Noah's flood, Creationist issues correction

Post by Roofus »

Creationist Ken Ham is very angry at the Washington Post for incorrectly reporting that he believes dinosaurs were wiped out by the biblical flood described in the story of Noah.

The reality, says Ham, is that Noah brought dinosaurs on board with him.

Ham, the founder of the Creation Museum and the Ark Encounter, took to Twitter on Sunday to angrily scold the Washington Post for an article that linked his museums to a theory that claims Noah’s flood wiped out the dinosaurs.

“Hey Washington Post, we at Ark Encounter have NEVER said Dinosaurs were wiped out during Flood — get your facts right,” he wrote. “I challenge Washington Post to show ONE instance where Ark Encounter supposedly says Dinos died out during Flood!”

In fact, Ham is correct — one of the Ark Encounter’s main selling points as a tourist attraction are the fake dinosaurs that people encounter as they tour it. The dinosaurs are in the museum because Ham believes Noah brought them with him to rescue them from God’s wrath.

Read Ham’s angry tweet storm below.

Source: Raw Story

melancholy
Global Mod

Re: Biased Washington Post publishes fake news about dinosaurs dying in Noah's flood, Creationist issues correction

Post by melancholy »

The irony of Ken Ham telling someone to spread accurate information...

melancholy
Global Mod

Re: Biased Washington Post publishes fake news about dinosaurs dying in Noah's flood, Creationist issues correction

Post by melancholy »

Bumping this topic because I just drove by the Ark for the first time. The thing looks like a massive warehouse that was retrofitted with a wooden boat frame. It all looks ludicrously expensive, but that wasn't the craziest thing I saw. Next to the boat is several massive towers, all of them connected by zip lines. Because apparently while you're learning about Noah and the dinosaurs, you can also take a break with some 'Extreme Zip Lines'. I thought it may have been a separate attraction nearby, but nope, the Creation Museum has zip lines too.

The worst part is how badly I want to go now just to say I zip lined around a 5 story boat filled with dinosaurs.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

The worst part is how badly I want to go now just to say I zip lined around a 5 story boat filled with dinosaurs.
If I had that near me I'd do it tomorrow.