Michael Jackson Thread

News, politics, TV, movies, music, sports, personal topics etc. goes here.
Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Re: Celebrity News Thread

Post by Big Boss Man »

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

I still can't actually see how anyone is finding these accusations credible. No ones going to sit there & come out with these lurid allegations and not show any sign of distress and/or anger. They are making a mockery of real victims of sexual abuse/molestation and that's truly disgusting.

https://www.express.co.uk/celebrity-new ... est-update

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

Yea they cut the UK doc deliberately and at points with the most impact in terms of the allegations. Such as when Jimmy Safechuck showed the "wedding ring". Disgraceful manipulation tactics with the sole intention to spread malicious lies and slander.

Brett tweeted this and was forced to remove it by HBO.

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

The girl who was in the Moonwalker movie spoke out in Mikes defence and they suspended her Twitter account :nono:

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

So I watched After Neverland and I think there's still an under current of suspicion around the whole thing. James is clearly depressed and I do feel bad for him, if this is all legit then he's been traumatised af and that brings forward feelings of empathy and anger at the same time. Which if we are to look at this objectively and believe his testimony as fact are what we as viewers of this documentary we should feel.

But it seems to me we as viewers are being inadvertently "manipulated" to believe their allegations as facts where there's no evidence to actually believe except one or in this case, two words against one and the man in question can't defend himself. I find Wade Robson to be insincere, not credible and rather egotistical. If this is all fabricated lies then he's the weak link in the chain because IMO he's not believable.

Maybe because he's had more therapy and is at peace with himself being the victim, but something about him doesn't sit right. Don't get me started on the director though, he seems to have an ulterior motive(s) and comes across as brash and arrogant. Like he's holding all the Ace's and he'll be one of the three guys known for bringing down Mikes legacy.

I do believe if they are genuinely telling the truth they are real brave sharing their stories with the world. But again just something about the whole thing isn't sitting right. I watched this objectively and still thought the same thing. I think had Reed focused just on James that would have been much more impactful because he's much more convincing and you could argue, believable.

Wade though, is the opposite though and because of his back story that he sued the estate etc, that already damages his credibility. I believe it's the opportune time now for others to come forward if they were genuinely abused and they tell their stories too, to see if there's any patterns of behaviour etc.

I still believe this is an incredibly sinister manipulation of the public to twist, distort and manipulate a mans kindness and generosity into something horrendous and revolting. Only James, Wade and Michael Jackson know what really happened. But I honestly cannot believe he abused these guys, I don't think he had it in him to hurt a fly, let alone molest anyone. He was an anamoly, where any norm can't be applied to him. He was incredibly dedicated to his craft but no mention was made of that dedication in the doc, I found that weird.

I think Mike was a fascinating individual in terms of his whole persona as a person. He was incredibly lonely and he was searching for a lost childhood in these friendships with these boys. On paper that's weird af, but to him he may have still had the mind of a child since he never had the normal developmental path most children do. So he was a very, very complex individual. So them referencing certain behaviours that abusers use might not have any relevance to him whatsoever because he wasn't the norm and the circumstances are totally different.

He made hundreds of millions and spent millions on building a theme park, which got twisted as a way to intice youngsters. But and this is what most people demonising him don't stop and think to consider, is that he had Neverland as a way to help other children have happy memories and such because he missed out on them himself as he was on stage, in the studio etc. The fact he donated millions to charity has been forgotten in this witch hunt also.

Again and this is very TL:DR, but I honestly believe that they've constructed this all as a sly way to sway opinion in their favour to be "compensated" by the Estate. They've played on everyone's emotions but if you look beyond the face value and find out the real facts you can't really believe as a factual piece. Either way I do feel sorry for James and I think if this is all untrue then the lies will get to him. He seems deeply depressed and it's sad to see anyone like that. So if he is a genuine abuse survivor and has found the courage to speak out that's admirable. But I believe he could be feeling that way because he knows that Michael would never abuse a child and he's having to spew these lies to fit the narrative.

The next months, even years will be very interesting in terms how this plays out. I do think if they are being honest they've been real brace speaking out publicly like this. But there's just something and I can't put words to it, a hunch I guess, that's it's all a sick, twisted manipulation to play with people's emotions. If anything good comes out of this doc, I really hope it raises awareness for the real victims of abuse/molestation and anyone committing these heinous and abhorrent acts are brought to justice and punished. Because no one, regardless of position, wealth, fame etc should get away with it.

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

I think it's important to separate R. Kelly from Michael Jackson. Even if some of those women are lying he's still on tape having sex with an underage girl and married Aaliyah when she was 15 because he thought she was pregnant. The "sex cult" thing is questionable since they are all adults so if they want to live with him that's their choice. But yes, I believe R. Kelly is guilty and would be in jail right now if the woman from his 2008 trial testified and her father wasn't in R. Kelly's band and also unwilling to cooperate.

And Jussie Smollett is a separate case entirely. It deserves to be covered because a lesson needs to be sent to people not to make up fake hate crimes because real victims are harmed when you do.

As for Weinstein, like I said I guess the US media covered it more than the UK media. He's not being talked about now because there's nothing new but boring court procedures leading up to his trial. He has a federal trial coming up, so it's not like he was completely left off the hook because people like Miramax movies or whatever. The judge is actually showing he's not going to give favoritism in the pre-trial rulings and has been tough on his attorney Jose Baez (famous for the Casey Anthony and second Aaron Hernandez murder trials). His trial starts June 3rd. So wait until the trial starts. I'm not saying he will be covered as much as R. Kelly, but that's because he isn't stupid enough to go on CBS screaming and crying to become a top news story for the bizarre factor. His lawyers told him to lay low and not say anything and he has. That's what you should do before a federal trial. Jussie Smollett also made himself a bigger news story by doing the ABC interview.

Also Woody Allen has been ripped to shreds in the US media because his son Ronan Farrow is the guy who exposed Harvey Weinstein and others and he also went after his own father. Amazon paid a lot of money for a movie from him and then announced they were never going to release it after one of Allen's daughters said Woody molested her and Ronan Farrow backed up her claims. So he's gotten the same treatment R. Kelly has losing his contract and nobody else wanting to do business with him.

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

That's very interesting, thanks. Didn't know that about Roman Farrow saying that as I don't believe that was covered here at all, or if it was, there was not much about it.

I do agree that there's evidence to prove that R Kelly is into underage girls. There's the marriage certificate and the sex tape. But I don't believe there's a sex cult, or he's keeping women hostage etc. That's just too far fetched to be true, but they could be telling the truth and there's that girl who hasn't been reunited with her fam for years so that could suggest he's keeping them there. But again it's just one side of the story.

Gayle King is again allegedly part of the we'll call them for all intents and purposes the Celebrity division of the Bilderberg group. Kels goes on that show and throws a hissy fit and that further implicates him. Now I don't know if he thought she'd play nice and help defend him so he was hornswoggled like Bashir did with MJ, but he's put himself further into the fire now.

Could he or his PR been given a lie that he could clear his name on TV etc yet they used it against him?. Again it's totally conspiracy BS but it could be a divisionary tactic the "celeb division of Bilderberg" are doing to thrown others under the bus to "protect" their own, in this case its Weinstein. That's if we believe the conspiracy theorist logic but to me, looking at this all objectively it's all very convient how they brought up both the Kels and Mike allegation(s) again when Harvey Weinstein will be on trial soon.

It might be in June but the social media uproar will continue on about R Kelly and Michael. Which is why I mention Jussie. That's a major story on social media which won't go away either since he's facing some serious jail time. So by the time that Weinsteins trial begins the interest level will be minimal because of the attention being directed elsewhere. I also can't see him serving a second in a jail cell or being convicted.

But R Kelly, he's already been convicted by the court of public opinion and a jury of his peers have no doubt already convicted him too because of the evidence against him. Yet the tape was used as evidence in his first trial however he was found not guilty. So you have a tape of the guy committing a sexual act(s) with a minor and he got off. Yet they are using that very tape against him again? That makes little logical sense. The relationship with Aaliyah was very weird and she was only 15 and allegedly he had sex with her on the tour bus when she was underage too.

But the people in his employ knew that and didn't come forward during the first trial?. They could have used their testimony to support the taped evidence. Which I assume they will do now but why not at the time since it would have prevented anymore alleged abuse he's commited since the first trial.

Plus I can't see Kels getting off this and if he does social media would actually go into uproar because he's already guilty. Same as they are saying about MJ. He's not even around to defend himself and there's no video, audio, photographic etc evidence to prove he did anything untoward. Just their word against his, but he can't speak up. If Michael was alive they could have brought him to trial and again like with R Kelly he's already guilty before it even starts. I don't know why people are so quick to make damning judgments when they have only watched a incredibly one sided documentary. Some people are saying he paid off the FBI now to hush it up :nono: He was heavily investigated by the LAPD, SBPD, CPS, FBI and probably others too yet they found nothing. If he was doing these alleged heinous acts to these kids they'd have found something.

But back to R Kelly, he's going to be serving jail time, I can't see beyond that. Because again the public court of opinion is so heavily weighed against him. If he is truly guilty then so be it, but we don't know whether these girls are lying about their ages etc.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

I'm confused why you keep saying "protecting Harvey Weinstein". Nobody is out there defending him and saying he's innocent. Again, you're talking about two incredibly famous people versus a film producer who peaked in the 90s. Michael Jackson is probably only behind Muhammad Ali as the most famous American ever. And R. Kelly sold 70 million albums. The media runs on public figures, so the more famous you are dictates how hard they cover you. Weinstein is famous, but before this happened if you showed his picture to 10 people on the street maybe 2 would know who he was. That's just how the media is. It's one of the reasons why Donald Trump won the Republican nomination over people more qualified to be president, because the media covered him 100 times more because he was far more famous.

Oprah knew Weinstein, but she was also out in the media immediately attacking him and calling him a bully as soon as he was outed as a rapist. She was the one who got Gwenyth Paltrow to talk about his harassment of her. He produced The Butler movie she was involved with, and the pictures come from events surrounding that I'm assuming. There's evidence to support Michael Jackson, people don't need to make up silly shit about a celebrity illuminati out to put black celebrity rapists in jail to save the white one or something. That's Alex Jones stuff.

Also Weinstein had a documentary at Sundance last month that will be released later this year. He's had TV ones released since it happened as well.

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

Bandit wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:44 pm I'm confused why you keep saying "protecting Harvey Weinstein". Nobody is out there defending him and saying he's innocent. Again, you're talking about two incredibly famous people versus a film producer who peaked in the 90s. Michael Jackson is probably only behind Muhammad Ali as the most famous American ever. And R. Kelly sold 70 million albums. The media runs on public figures, so the more famous you are dictates how hard they cover you. Weinstein is famous, but before this happened if you showed his picture to 10 people on the street maybe 2 would know who he was. That's just how the media is. It's one of the reasons why Donald Trump won the Republican nomination over people more qualified to be president, because the media covered him 100 times more because he was far more famous.

Oprah knew Weinstein, but she was also out in the media immediately attacking him and calling him a bully as soon as he was outed as a rapist. She was the one who got Gwenyth Paltrow to talk about his harassment of her. He produced The Butler movie she was involved with, and the pictures come from events surrounding that I'm assuming. There's evidence to support Michael Jackson, people don't need to make up silly shit about a celebrity illuminati out to put black celebrity rapists in jail to save the white one or something. That's Alex Jones stuff.

Also Weinstein had a documentary at Sundance last month that will be released later this year. He's had TV ones released since it happened as well.

Remember I personally didn't come up with this it's the work of a blogger :lol: but it's one of those so weird it could be true scenarios. The timing of a documentary which has already started to decimate MJs legacy (at least here with the tabloids jammed full of "Wacko Jacko" regurgitated BS) when there was a doc about Weinstein at the same film festival can't be mere coincidence.

Plus it's allegedly co-funded by Harvey and friends according to the blogger who got that info from a Hollywood attorney. Whether true or not we'll likely never know. In addition isn't Gayle King Oprahs best friend and R Kelly has a meltdown during that interview with her. It's just too weird to be mere coincidence but if you question it you're seen as a wacko.

I mean are we to blindly believe everything we read as fact because there's a ton of misinformation being peddled as facts throughout the media, always has been, always will. If you're accused of raping/harassing A list actresses where you'd rightly be vilified you would throw anyone under the bus to protect your own neck.

By June this anti MJ, R Kelly backlash will still fill the tabloids etc but will HWs trial get the same level of coverage?. Yea he's not a celeb himself but he's been accused by A list actresses. As for protecting him, he's already gone to these lengths already
Ronan Farrow reported in The New Yorker that Weinstein hired British-Israeli private intelligence firm Black Cube in order to stop the publication of the abuse allegations against him. Using false identities, private investigators from Black Cube tracked and met journalists and actresses, in particular Rose McGowan, who accused Weinstein of rape. Weinstein had Black Cube and other agencies "target, or collect information on, dozens of individuals, and compile psychological profiles that sometimes focussed on their personal or sexual histories.
So when you dig deep to the real facts it moves from wacko conspiracy BS into something that is more believable. Considering he has friends in high places (yea Oprah publicly denounced him but they were friends and he could have called in a favour) and she aired the Leaving Neverland doc when she was with David Geffen, I believe on her birthday (WTF?). What do both have in common - Michael Jackson. Theres that other story about him paying tabloids to run anti MJ articles too to deflect from his own wrongdoings.

Theres just too much of a super weird under current going on under the surface to not think there's something afoot. Had Harvey Weinstein not been caught up in the MeToo scandal would we have seen Leaving Neverland, Surviving R Kelly etc? That would be very interesting to know. If we look at this from an outside perspective and a more logical standpoint it still makes no sense where those two guys are bringing up old allegations, that people in Kels case knew about what he was up to and suddenly decide to come forward. In both cases they could have done that years and years ago. I don't buy that they were scared or feared losing their job etc. You see wrong doing to that extent (abuse/molestation/sex with minors) and you have to come forward.

I think if you choose to question anything that's against the grain you're seen as a conspiracy theorist or even worse a loon. But things like this here

https://mjjjusticeproject.wordpress.com ... -scandals/

Plus this

We can't apply the same type of logic with R Kelly because of the marriage to Aaliyah, the tape etc. But surely any prosecuting attorney have discovered the marriage certificate during his first trial and traced the origin of the tape to where it was first "discovered" to either prove or disprove it was him back then.

https://mjjjusticeproject.wordpress.com ... eone-else/

Which goes back to my prior point, people knew about R Kelly yet sat back and did nothing.

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Michael Jackson Thread

Post by Big Boss Man »

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Plus it's allegedly co-funded by Harvey and friends according to the blogger who got that info from a Hollywood attorney. Whether true or not we'll likely never know. In addition isn't Gayle King Oprahs best friend and R Kelly has a meltdown during that interview with her. It's just too weird to be mere coincidence but if you question it you're seen as a wacko.

I mean are we to blindly believe everything we read as fact because there's a ton of misinformation being peddled as facts throughout the media, always has been, always will. If you're accused of raping/harassing A list actresses where you'd rightly be vilified you would throw anyone under the bus to protect your own neck.
There's a lot of stuff I question. That the R. Kelly situation has been brewing for years and the timing of Leaving Neverland with the Weinstein case aren't among them.

Maybe Weinstein did fund the documentary, and maybe Oprah did too. But there's no evidence of that now. And I want more than an anonymous blogger saying an anonymous attorney said somebody told him before I think it's even worth considering right now.

The Gayle King interview with R. Kelly isn't suspicious. The morning shows on CBS, ABC and NBC all put in bids for it and CBS won, so they had a female black anchor conduct the interview because the situation is about black women, so it was a better look than John Dickerson or Norah O'Donnell doing it. But it could have very easily been ABC doing the interview and CBS could have had the Jussie Smollett interview. It was all chance.
Which goes back to my prior point, people knew about R Kelly yet sat back and did nothing.
Of course. R. Kelly used to be a superstar who made people many millions of dollars from 1994-2012, and now he doesn't so there's no need to protect him anymore. The entertainment industry has no morals. They were still hiring Bryan Singer until he accidentally drew too much attention to himself by directing a movie they knew was going to be a big hit and nominated for Oscars with Bohemian Rhapsody, so they had to take his name off of the movie and exile him because he drew too much attention. But that doesn't mean there's a powerful cabal of pedophile Hollywood big shots like those tweets you linked hashtagging Pizzagate claim. The entertainment industry is just a haven for degenerate people, and run by greedy people who don't mind making money off of them until they bring too much police heat and have to cut them loose. That's not a conspiracy, that's factual.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

MJ out buying a wedding ring for a woman he never dated with a young lad that is possibly James Safechuck.