I think Rostered On was about me!

News, politics, TV, movies, music, sports, personal topics etc. goes here.
OrangeRibbon
WHOA-OH BLACK BETTY

I think Rostered On was about me!

Post by OrangeRibbon »

Other than an age difference I think the show was about me and my retail experience.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Re: I think Roasted On was about me!

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

For those not sure what this thread is about:

OrangeRibbon
WHOA-OH BLACK BETTY

Post by OrangeRibbon »

I even had someone poop on the floor in my store. I came in to start my shift and there it was. Before clocking in I told my manager I will not clean that up and he can fire me if he has to.

Also when ever kids came in it was the worse. When I was at SuperFresh I saw the aftermath of a kid running down out bread isle knocking about 25 or 30 loafs of bread off the shelf and ruining them. The mother even looked at me annoyed that I wasn't cleaning it up. We had to throw away about 100 dollars worth of bread.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

I wish I worked at somewhere as nice as that when I did retail in high school. I worked at a shitty convenience store that crackheads and junkies shopped at. The junkies used to shoot up in the bathroom and just put the used needle in the toilet to try to flush it, but they never flush. And the Crack Smokers came in to buy Brillo Pads to use as crack pipe filters and pay in pennies. But we had great fried chicken. "thumbsup

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Re: I think Rostered On was about me!

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Another season is being made.

So it's gone from Youtube, then to Netflix and now to an Australian digital channel.