Ozzy Osbourne Reportedly Missing

News, politics, TV, movies, music, sports, personal topics etc. goes here.
Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Ozzy Osbourne Reportedly Missing

Post by Bandit »

Ozzy Osbourne is missing after wife Sharon kicked him out over claims of a fling with a hairstylist.

Son Jack, 31, is said to be desperate to speak to rocker Ozzy but cannot find him.

Pals said Ozzy’s children tried to contact stylist Michelle Pugh to see if their dad was with her but she did not turn up for work on Saturday.

A source said: “Jack tried to get hold of Ozzy because he thinks he might talk some sense into him.

“He and his sisters Kelly and Aimee are worried about him and a bit shocked by what has gone on.

“But Sharon is in an unforgiving mood and does not want him in the house, so it’s a difficult position.

“Sharon has got a fiery temper, but after a row, they often kiss and make up.

“It is a bit different this time, though, and she is extremely angry with Ozzy.”

The Sun on Sunday revealed Sharon, 63, accused Ozzy, 67, of an affair with rock fan Michelle, 45, who works at a salon in LA.

After he was kicked out of their home, Ozzy went to the Beverly Hills Hotel, but is not now believed to be staying there.

Our source explained: “Ozzy is in a hotel somewhere and has taken his credit cards and some money with him.

“But he is not brilliant on his own and is a bit like a puppy — he goes missing but then usually turns up sooner or later.”

Friends fear Ozzy, who has battled alcohol and drugs, could fall off the wagon.

It is not known if Ozzy has a mobile phone with him, making it hard for his family and friends to contact him.

Meanwhile, angry Sharon spent Mother’s Day at home surrounded by her kids and grandkids. Her and Ozzy’s children Aimee, 33, Kelly, 31, and Jack, 30 — plus Jack’s two daughters — spent the day with Sharon and a chef was called in to prepare a Mother’s Day meal.

A bouquet of Mother’s Day flowers arrived at her home on Saturday night, before the celebration yesterday.

The source added: “Sharon was yesterday with the kids and grandkids, and would have been making sure she enjoyed the day and spent quality time with them. She will have been trying to put Ozzy out of her mind and having a traditional Mother’s Day.”
I'm sure he's okay. Probably just drinking again and doesn't want his family to see him like that.

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Re: Ozzy Osbourne Reportedly Missing

Post by Big Boss Man »

Hopefully. Ozz is somebody who did things to excess so he could easily have fell off the wagon. I mean when he was tanked up in the 80s he almost killed Sharon (he talks about in his book and she in hers too) so I think if she could forgive him for that this BS about hooking up with fan is nothing. Not saying it's right if he has had or is having an affair, Sharon has every right to be mad, but the media probably got it twisted and Sharon's believing the lies.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

They found him. He is staying at an LA hotel and just doesn't want to talk to anybody right now.
Big Boss Man wrote:Hopefully. Ozz is somebody who did things to excess so he could easily have fell off the wagon. I mean when he was tanked up in the 80s he almost killed Sharon (he talks about in his book and she in hers too) so I think if she could forgive him for that this BS about hooking up with fan is nothing. Not saying it's right if he has had or is having an affair, Sharon has every right to be mad, but the media probably got it twisted and Sharon's believing the lies.
He was rumored to have relapsed after Lemmy died because he was so upset about the death of his best friend.

The thing with Sharon is she made a comment one time on The Osbournes she'd "cut his dick off" if she ever found out he was cheating. So in a weird way she can forgive him almost strangling her to death, but that's too much.

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

Well it's understandable if he relapsed because of Lemmy, no one can begrudge him falling off the wagon after losing his best friend. Yea I think I remember Sharon's comment from the Osbournes too, although it was scripted it had its funny moments and I liked the show.