What have you been watching on TV?

TV, movies, music, comics
ian
Null Dream Team

Re: What have you been watching on TV?

Post by ian » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:47 pm

I finally started on South Park.
The gunfire in every episode I’ve seen so far has been hilarious.

Enjoying it so far, but with a Halloween episode next I’m hoping it’s not as shit as last years and more like the blockbuster one, that was amazing.
If every person who told you your vote actually mattered voted for the same person as you, your vote would still be worthless at overcoming all the people who voted Donald Trump/Boris Johnson/Scott Morrison into office.

Skynet
Site Admin

Post by Skynet » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:17 am

The Halloween one is fine.

ian
Null Dream Team

Post by ian » Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:29 pm

Excellent, I will proceed to download it then.
If every person who told you your vote actually mattered voted for the same person as you, your vote would still be worthless at overcoming all the people who voted Donald Trump/Boris Johnson/Scott Morrison into office.

ian
Null Dream Team

Post by ian » Fri May 24, 2019 9:39 pm

I’m watching My Little Pony.

Compared to Disney princess movies (especially god damn frozen) it’s a great show and I can totally see how it’s easy to become a brony.

The show is genuinely more enjoyable than most kids shows, and even though I won’t be watching more without 3 girls under 10 who are batshit for it, I totally get why adults watch it.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit » Fri May 24, 2019 10:39 pm

Please don't become a Brony. I'd rather you become a Juggalo or Flat Earther than a Brony.

Hawq
Site Admin

Post by Hawq » Sat May 25, 2019 4:20 am

they do sneak in a fair few jokes for people watching it with little ones, seen a lot with my niece & it is one of the easier shows to watch with kids. I draw the line at donning costume or other such extremes though, those that do tha are wierd

ian
Null Dream Team

Post by ian » Sat May 25, 2019 9:58 pm

I’m gonna be a juggalo flat earther brony!

And yes, hawq, you are right. after a few more episodes I did notice that there was quite a bit of it that flew right over the girls heads but had me smiling and occasionally sniggering.

Then I heard Richard Ian Cox and then Maurice LaMarche and I was happy to be watching.

I’m sad I’m going back home and now won’t get to watch anymore lol.

handwrittenhysteria

Post by handwrittenhysteria » Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:48 pm

Has anyone been watching Deep State? I enjoyed the first season, it sorta scratched the 24 itch that has been missing from TV for a while, but have only just started catching up on the second season. Mark Strong is out as the lead and Walton Goggins is in, still a pretty solid show.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit » Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:52 am

Godfather Of Harlem with Forest Whitaker, Vincent D'Onofrio, Paul Sorvino and Giancarlo Esposito on EPIX is a great show. I watched the first two episodes released last night. Great acting, writing and directing.