We've Got To Discuss This Corey Feldman Situation

News, politics, TV, movies, music, sports, personal topics etc. goes here.
Bandit
Wrestling Mod

We've Got To Discuss This Corey Feldman Situation

Post by Bandit »

:rofl2:

Corey's Angels: just shitty or hella creepy?

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Re: We've Got To Discuss This Corey Feldman Situation

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Weird shit.

It's also weird that the Today show would have some random old teen star from the 80s perform on the show. Who's next, Tina Yothers?

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Yes, Tina Yothers featuring a Fat Boys member.

Billy Bush: YOU DID NOT TELL ME KOOL ROCK SKI WAS COMING OUT!!!!

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

This might be the worst shit ever.

John Lennon is spinning in his grave,

ian
Null Dream Team

Post by ian »

In light of hearing that cover of working class hero, I say they should let Mark David Chapman free..
He didn't murder John Lennon, He saved him from having to know this shit existed..
If I should Die Hard Arcade before I Alan Wake.
PREY the Lords of Lore my Soul Calibur to Take
-Two Interactive.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

I'm not sure if that's better or worse than his new crap.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Slightly better.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

He's acting like this is the first time someone said he sucks.
Corey Feldman is upset a performance of his new song “Go 4 It” on the Toda!y show Friday went viral.

In a since-deleted Facebook Live post, Feldman and one of his “Corey’s Angels,” Courtney Anne, addressed their critics after making headlines for a curious appearance on the morning talk show.

On the show, the ‘80s teen heartthrob performed a song from his fifth album Angel 2 the Core, which he said is a “good versus evil, heaven versus hell”-themed record. The former Stand By Me and The Lost Boys star donned an all-black, hooded ensemble, and gave a now-viral performance.

“We just wanted to tell everybody that, like, it’s been really painful,” Feldman, 45, said of the past 24 hours since the show aired. “We put ourselves out there and we did the best that we could. And, like, I’ve never had such mean things said about me. Like constantly.”

Feldman’s performance drew comments on social media as well as in the press, becoming a Facebook trending topic for most of Saturday. As the video went on, Feldman started to sob.

“All we can say is that we tried really hard,” he said. “Because we love our fans and we just wanted to give them the best show that we could. But we don’t deserve … these things that are said about us are awful.”

Anne has certainly Googled the performance – and said he saw all of the negative comments about Feldman.

“Like if you Google ‘Corey Feldman Today performance’ like every media is, like –,” Anne started to say before Feldman finished her statement with, “Like ‘Oh it’s so bizarre and he’s so weird and he’s so odd.’ ”

Feldman said he didn’t think his song deserved such a backlash.

“It was a song, okay? It wasn’t that weird,” he said, adding, “I’m sorry if it’s not good enough for you, but you don’t have to beat us up. I just want to say that, like, why is it okay to, like, publicly shame us? … I don’t understand … It’s, like, not PC to, like, say somebody is fat or somebody is white or somebody is black or somebody is yellow or green or if they have a short leg or if they have a missing finger. Like we can’t talk about these things. But it’s okay to bash Corey Feldman and the Angels.”

For now, Feldman said he has a lot of fear about going in public again.

“We can’t get out of bed right now,” he said. “We’re petrified to even go out … And I’m sorry, but we just wanted the world to know, like, we’re really freaked out over this and it’s really not fair.”

Anne attested to Feldman’s concern for his well-being.

“He was really down last night, just so you guys know,” Anne, who calls herself Feldman’s “maingel,” said. “And, like, I don’t even know what to do or to say because I thought the performance was good and I was, like, excited about it.”

Feldman said this should be considered bullying.

“Public shaming should not be accepted, no matter who you are,” he said. “It doesn’t matter if they’re a celebrity or not. We deserve love and we deserve, like, normal life … It’s not okay, it’s not acceptable to call us freaks, weirdos, losers, whatever.”
What a delusional douche. :olol:

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

LMAO they brought him back on.

That sounds like a South Park song.