WWE Thread (Spoilers)

Wrestling! MMA! Boxing!
Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Re: WWE Thread (Spoilers)

Post by Big Boss Man »

OK, I heard some parts were sad too. It's up on the CBS site here
https://www.cbs.com/shows/undercover_bo ... e-mcmahon/

I'd probably give it a watch but seems to be region locked so US only.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

The main one was a kid that beat cancer was now an organizer to try to do things to cheer up kids currently battling cancer. She gave him a ton of WWE toys and merch to give out.

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

That's really cool. Vince and co get heat but they do great charity work. Same with Cena and the Make A Wish Foundation.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

The rumor is that Brock hasn't been around and might not be at Summerslam because he's going to come out at the end of UFC 226 in July and challenge the winner of Stipe Miocic and Daniel Cormier for the UFC MSG show in November.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Post Malone, who is a huge wrestling fan, got Undertaker to choke slam him at his concert last night.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

The women's MITB was really good. But how hasn't Sasha qualified for neck fusion surgery yet? She's too skinny to be doing what she does. It's great she loves the business and she name checks great wrestlers as her heroes so has great taste in wrestling. But she's not going to have a long career doing this.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

God bless the crowd for shitting all over Roman and Jinder. You can always depend on Chicago.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

If you haven't seen the Hardys documentary yet definitely watch it. It's very good. There's some crazy outtakes from various things they show of them clearly intoxicated or talking about drugs not realizing they're still being recorded. So it's great that at least Matt got his life together.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Just finished watching MITB. It was a good show. Ronda was great.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Ronda is great and if she had put years into wrestling instead of MMA, she might be on the level of Okada for all we know. She definitely understands psychology, which most wrestlers, especially rookies, don't.

The women definitely stole the show at MITB since they had a better MITB match as well.

Hawq
Site Admin

Post by Hawq »

well that chinless prediction I saw the other day turned out to be right, sadly killed what was a fairly nice match but I guess at least they played the reveal OK so it wasnt the mess it could have been.
Romans v Jindar was fun enough, funniest was the lacky (already forgotten which singh it was) got spoted geting out of his wheelchair & get smacked
AJ v Nakamura was probably one of the strongest (no pun intended) matches on this ppv, rather enjoyed that one
The womens mitb case lasted for.... uh I mean didnt last long at all, on one hand I understand the cash in timing on the other it took away the fun Rowsy/Jax match which I was enjoying
as for the mens mitb well if you couldnt see that result then you'd be blinder than a guy with a white cane & a dog, not to say it wasnt entertaining though even if the "quick bury Stroman so he cant be a threat" plan was obviously doomed, had to laugh when he was threatened with a ladder only to then break it (yeah the same bit happened in a regular Raw but it was still amusing to see reactions of the other competitiers) oh & the stackolade was faintly amusing to see * I dp wpnder how many Rusev would have gone for if Joe hadnt grabbed him, guess we'll never know

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

I don't like the PPV idea. For one almost all NXT people will job. Also it takes away from the excitement of a call up if they already had a dream match.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

"Here, inject this needle in your ass cheek."

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Drama! Shade! Spilled tea! All that other shit Perez Hilton says when two women feud and get nasty!

Or maybe Rock worked up a brilliant idea to take worked-shoots into 2018 by putting social media BS into it. I wouldn't put it past him, he's smarter to the business than 99% of people.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Out of all of the attractive women they employ why did they pick the one who looks Transgender?

Ocelot
Wrestling Mod

Post by Ocelot »

Those MITB matches were some great meticulously-choreographed dance routines, y'all.