Random Wrestling News

Wrestling! MMA! Boxing!
Ocelot
Wrestling Mod

Re: Random Wrestling News

Post by Ocelot »

Ok let me shoot a bit here on Bix. ((HE'S SHOOTING! CUT THE MIC!!!)

I remember Bix when he was a fucking suckup teenager on RSPW. I used to haunt the old IRC #rspw chatroom he was in and would half-ass read the boards. He was a little ripoff carny suckup back then - sometimes we'd have indy wrestlers come into the room and he couldn't wait to be the first to suck their dick and act like he was in the BIZNEZZ ((like this little shit would randomly write KAYFABE GUYS LET'S KAYFABE!) while we'd be talking and annoy the shit out of us. He would also rip people off on tape deals - I bought 5 tapes from him and he fucking jipped me off on my order and then refused to correct his *mistake.* In the fifteen or so years since, he hasn't change. He has no legit news sites and is a god damn fucking parasite. Fuck him. Fuck him right in his god damn shitter.

Ocelot
Wrestling Mod

Post by Ocelot »

And yes, he prides himself on ripping off news from other people and websites and passing it off as his shit. I and others have caught him doing it. Little douche.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

His articles on Deadspin are usually alright and Between The Sheets is good. He can be a bit of a dork at times but he's OK.

Adolfh Goebbels!

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

He's fine as a writer. But the Dave feud (which it looks like he backed off of after Dave told him off) is just a bad idea. You don't win going after Dave, especially for nonsense. Even Conrad has haters now because those people think he's egging on Bischoff and Prichard to attack Meltzer for controversy (Bruce feels fake but I think Bischoff sincerely dislikes him and is just being himself.)

He was let go by Bryan from writing the F4W newsletter last year so I think he's a little bitter about that, like maybe thinking Dave should have stepped in since it's his site too.
Adolfh Goebbels!
It's like a name NXT would be using if they existed right after WWII and wanted a Nazi heel in the late 40s.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

He could be in a tag team with Heinrich Mengele called TR33.

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

When newsletter writers are feuding you know they take it way too seriously. Do other niche fandom's do the same where they fall out over the most unimportant things?. Why not squash the beef and focus on their own project(s). Its just counter productive and a total waste of time.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

It's not on Dave's end. His feuds are all others attacking him first. All he said about Bischoff was he lied about the original Bret contract offer (which was true, people have found other Bischoff interviews countering what he said on 83 Weeks) and then Bischoff started on him. And Bix is using him because he's the biggest name in wrestling "journalism". Like starting a beef with a rapper more famous than you hoping it elevates your career.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

The great mystery of life is how he's alive 24 years after he began the ECW megaparty and thriving even with that weird body that looks like he's got a gut at his ribs or droopy tits. He's the Keith Richards of wrestling.

Ocelot
Wrestling Mod

Post by Ocelot »

Wasn't sure where to post this, but if you guys haven't seen season 2 of Glow yet, watch it. It starts out slow and you kinda think the wrestling is secondary but then the second half of the season kicks in and without spoiling anything.... it's obvious these guys did their homework on both the good and bad ends of the business. Really good, thought-provoking stuff here.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Ocelot wrote:Wasn't sure where to post this
Posting it in here is fine, although there is a GLOW thread.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=385

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

People are demanding Sugar Ray and Crazy Town in the comments.

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

Dr. Zoidberg wrote:
HEY PAL, WANNA JOIN MY EXTREME GOLF CHAMPIONSHIP?!!!

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Hakky Gilmore

And he's been found.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Jim Ross was acting weird all night on the New Japan show, so I guess this was why since he's very close to Danny Hodge and he was one of his idols growing up, so he was preoccupied.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Bandit wrote:

People are demanding Sugar Ray and Crazy Town in the comments.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

What are the Macarena guys doing these days?

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

That was mid-90s (pedantic...) and they are in their 70s, so they probably aren't doing much.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

According to Wikipedia they haven't performed since 2012.

Maybe they can just get the girls from the music video and just find some random old Hispanic guys to pose as Los Del Rio. It's not like that song takes much talent to sing.