Random Wrestling News

Wrestling! MMA! Boxing!
Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Re: Random Wrestling News

Post by Big Boss Man »

Yea he dropped out of film school to be a wrestler. Worked out incredibly well for Bret though. One of the all time greats in my opinion.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

I-I-I hate Enzo's rap!

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Unlike Mr. Perfect I love rap and can say for sure Enzo is 100% garbage. He makes Violent J sound like Eminem. He's just a 6ix9ine wannabe.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

In 2016, Punk and Cabana reportedly had a falling out due to Punk being upset with Cabana for showing up backstage at a WWE Raw event. To Punk, Cabana affiliating himself in any measure with WWE would hurt his defense. In the end, it had no effect, as both were cleared from the lawsuit.

Cabana appeared as a guest on Busted Open Radio today, and Bubba Ray Dudley asked Colt the status of his friendship with Punk.

Cabana responded, "We're... we're what we are, you know?" Bubba, dissatisfied with the answer, asked if he and Punk were at least cordial, in which Cabana responded, "Yes. Of course we are."

Bubba asked if they were friends again, since situations like this can bring people closer together.

"Me and Punk [are] like you and Taz," said Cabana. Bubba responded, "Ah, so it's really bad, huh?" Cabana said hesitantly, "We're friends."

Punk made it clear during the UFC 225 press week that he is done with professional wrestling, and has tried to put it behind him for the past five years. Cabana was asked whether Punk would return to the ring.

"I think he has no desire to ever go to WWE, but, you never know," said Cabana. "In 10 years, something can be different. His mindset could be different, his pocket book could be different, these are factors that I don't know. Like, right now, I think he hates wrestling, and everything is kind of... it's weird, because it's done everything for him, and it's also done everything against him. So, I think he has a bad taste for wrestling in his mouth but, you know, in four, five, 10 years, who knows?"

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

Bandit wrote:Unlike Mr. Perfect I love rap and can say for sure Enzo is 100% garbage. He makes Violent J sound like Eminem. He's just a 6ix9ine wannabe.
Thing is if he worked with a top producer and wrote good rhymes and developed his flow he'd be not terrible. He has a legit beef about the accusation and being dumped by WWE. So you could funnel that into a diss track to put people on notice. The "shouty" rap is done much much better by DMX. So ideally he should have put that energy behind his raps like X did. Something like Slippin would have worked for Enzo. But him copying Six its just following trends, there's a pic of them together. Enzo probably sign to Empire and Luscious Lyon turn up on WWE :lol:

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Ocelot
Wrestling Mod

Post by Ocelot »

Meng will eat Gage's fucking face if he tries anything stupid.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Meng will also be tagging with his sons on the New Japan California show in July, so he's having a comeback.
Ocelot wrote:Meng will eat Gage's fucking face if he tries anything stupid.
It's true. He will even give his own grandchildren the Tongan Death Grip if they get out of line.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

The Dave and Bischoff feud is getting ugly on twitter. It will end in a shoot fight: the 24 inch journalist pythons versus the Karate AARP card holder (can't say Kid.)

Bischoff was mocking Dave only having people who are dead he uses as examples that pointed out how bad he was running WCW (Zane Bresloff, Brian Pillman and Bobby Heenan) and apparently Dave tweeted Bischoff is the only person in wrestling he's ever wanted to slap but deleted it a few minutes later.

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

Have a shoot fight at All In, Dave cornered by the Bucks of Youth and Eric cornered by Hogan.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Yeah I noticed they were going at it again earlier.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

Ron Jeremy is the Terry Funk of slanging dick
:rofl2: those comparisons are too hilarious.

Ocelot
Wrestling Mod

Post by Ocelot »

It's....scary how accurate those comparisons are, y'all.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Seeing Bix's twitter feed today will be interesting. Meltzer did the podcasting version of The Story Of Adidon on him last night.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Was it about the Chasyn Rance stuff or just a general diss on him?

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Yeah, Dave is mad because he has a Deadspin article with misleading stuff he's writing. Dave mocked the idea that he's a USWA fanboy who collects all of their tapes and podcasts about them given their history with underage girls beyond even Jerry Lawler. He suggested he just stop watching wrestling.

But they've had a feud brewing for a while, so this was bound to happen. Dave has been bashing him on the board for a few months because Bix throws subliminal disses at him on twitter a lot.

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

Dave is so deeply ingrained in wrestling he thinks he's a wrestler now with him looking jacked & feuding with Bischoff & Bix on Twitter. How does he find the time to do that and write thousands of words on wrestling each week, plus do podcasts and other stuff.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

He hasn't slept since 1997.