TNA/Impact Thread (Spoilers)

Wrestling! MMA! Boxing!
Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Re: TNA Thread (Spoilers)

Post by Big Boss Man »

Keep your clothes on too Juice!!

They oughta put this Final Deletion directors cut on DVD with some extras, hire Don West to shill it = mega bucks~!

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

-- Former Ring of Honor star Moose will make his TNA debut on tonight’s ‘live’ episode of Impact Wrestling.

The following video features him making his entrance during the taping, which is on a delay but will air later tonight. Moose was previously rumored to have a multiyear deal from TNA on the table, and a decision was expected to be made soon. Last week, it was reported that Moose and TNA were close to signing off on the deal, but it wasn’t completed at the time.

Moose was also recently removed from NOVA Pro Wrestling’s “One Crazy Summer” event on August 12th due to “a contractual obligation”, which led to speculation he was heading to TNA or another promotion.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

MEEK MAHAN~!

TNA should give the ball to Matt and Jeff and just let them run with it. I'd tune in every week to see the wackiness of Broken Matt and Brother Nero. Ironic that TNA are the most creative right now. They should put all this stuff out on DVD and I think they'd sell tons.

Hawq
Site Admin

Post by Hawq »

its a damn sight better than MEEK MAHAN's lot with their Wyat compound BS recently, that was just a mess

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

Hawq wrote:its a damn sight better than MEEK MAHAN's lot with their Wyat compound BS recently, that was just a mess
True, that Wyatts/New Day stuff was wack. The weird camera effects and such looked forced too. I like the Bray character and the Wyatt's, but in a PG framework there's not much they can do with them. If it were TV-14 we'd get some wacky things like when Taker and the ministry kidnapped Steph.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Big Boss Man wrote:MEEK MAHAN~!

TNA should give the ball to Matt and Jeff and just let them run with it. I'd tune in every week to see the wackiness of Broken Matt and Brother Nero. Ironic that TNA are the most creative right now. They should put all this stuff out on DVD and I think they'd sell tons.
I'd watch a Hardy Saga TV Movie as long as Senor Benjamin is in it and we get a scene where Matt rides a lawn mower as some 80s action movie song plays to show he's not fucking around. Something like:

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

I'd watch a Hardy Saga TV Movie as long as Senor Benjamin is in it and we get a scene where Matt rides a lawn mower as some 80s action movie song plays to show he's not fucking around.
Yea, they could go all out and turn Impact Wrestling into like a Breaking Bad type serial called 'Broken Matt' and Brother Nero could cook his meth in the DILAPIDATED BOAT~!

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

It's money.

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

AMC have just picked up the option for Broken Matt. Meek Mahan has countered by making the Wyatt Family the new Brady bunch and ABC Family are over joyed at the news. In further developments Braden Walker is in a new A&E show 60 days in the WWE.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Get him his green beans, Meltzer!

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

I have issued an open challenge to Brother Nero Wyatt. I will meet him on either Impact Wrestling, MEEKMaHan's show, the Honorable Wrestling, The New Wrestling in Japan, The Battlefield or the Compound.
:lol:
Take a morning constitutional through the immaculate grounds Senor Benjamin has prepared for me...then play my golden antique harp in the green bean garden while King Maxel dances to the wondrous vibrations of my strings.
Wait, doesn't take a constitutional mean take a shit? So is Matt saying he shits outside?

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Bandit wrote:Wait, doesn't take a constitutional mean take a shit? So is Matt saying he shits outside?
:olol:

It does mean that, but it also means going for a walk.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

I'm going to think a little from Column A and a little from Column B.

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

Bandit wrote:I'm going to think a little from Column A and a little from Column B.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »