Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Re: TNA/Impact Thread (Spoilers)

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

He should. He took a Bootleg Kane gimmick and made into something original.

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

Scarlett could be a big break out star for Impact. That video has over 1 million views already. I think they need to involve her in more notable high profile angles though.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

If the rumors of Alexa Bliss retiring are true WWE will immediately grab her as a replacement.

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

Yea read Alexa has numbness in her arm which indicates some sort of nerve impingement or even nerve damage which isn't good.

Scarlett would be a really good pick up for WWE. With their PG product they'd have to have her tone it down a bit though with her outfits and such. If they were still TV-14 it would have given her gimmick a much wider scope. She said on the Around the Ring interview that Don Callis got her to Impact.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

I'm not surprised that Scarlett video has over a million views, look at that screenshot! :drool:

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

Hawq
Site Admin

Post by Hawq »

just for round to Night of the Dummies last night, the Fallah Bahh/Dick Justice match had me laughing my arse off at several points including HadoKen though Dut mentioned E Honda afterwards (though to be fair thats the one I think of when I see Fallah & I guess some hacks did give him that move)

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Ugh. TNA has done so much right, going back to the fake shoots nobody cares about that Russo and Dixie loved is a big step back at a time they don't need it.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

No Jericho, which would piss off people that were expecting him.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Oh god that womens segment was atrocious. Worse than the Sting and Abyss segments 11 years ago.

Hawq
Site Admin

Post by Hawq »

also watched BFG last night & once again GFW have outdone the WWE with another PPV, liked the crowds signs having the owl grabbing the wwe logo ready to eat it as subtle as a brick to the head but amusing. As for the show itself:
Rich Swann & Willie Mack v Matt Sydal & Ethan Page: a decent starter, not too much to say about it as my memory is more of later matches but it was fun
Eli Drake v James Ellsworth: I think this is the only time I've heard a crowd either almost or actually 100% behind Eli lately, so much to laugh at in this from Elsworth claiming to be valid in the New Yorker challenge as he lived in Carmellas basement to the crowd constantly hurling abuse at him for just about anything & everything he did, I got the feeling even Eli was a little surprised at the crowd support from him at the start until he got into the 'Well the crowd hate this chinless dweb so I guess they like me by default'. I was honestly laughing a lot watching this one & kinda surprised at Elsworth holding his own for a short time, the match was the best thing that guys ever one I think. Of course his contridution to the fun then got squashed when Abyss showed up to beat Eli, only shame there was no Janice
Tessa Blanchard v Taya Valkyrie: not as good as the mens matches but still better than the WWE manage, it was fun enough but not that great
Eddie Edwards and Tommy Dreamer v Moose and Killer Kross: what started as Eddie & Moose didnt stay that way long to no ones surprise, one Dreamer was involved we were off to the races with some damn fine action, Kenny the kendo stick, leads, crowds drinks all got used & a big grin was on my faca
Sami Callihan & OVE v Brian Cage and the Lucha Brothers: I think I'll join the crowd in a wtf just happened? here Cages first loss, had to be sometime & a ppv's as good as any (or even better) I guess, though it did take them multiple kicks to the head to do it before Cage stopped getting up & asking for more, again a bloody great match
Konnan & LAX v King and the OGZ: Oh bot the Concrete Jungle Deathmatch, I was looking forward to this & it didnt dissapoint. One of the funniest things about it was the ref desperatly trying to but the boards back when they slid out of place leaving large gaps that I'm surprised no-one when through frankly, if you aint seen this one yet its definatly worth a watch & had me as entertained as the earlier tag mathes.
Allie Rescues Kiera Hogan From the Undead Realm: well it was all a pre-recorded buit of course but then they needed it so they could rebuild the ring following that OGZ/LAX match & they handled it pretty well, of course anything with plently of Allie is good in my book & the added bonus of Rosemary appearing tipped it over into being even better, hopefully this leads to a prpoer return
Johnny Impact v Austin Aries: while not as much of a feek as the earlier tags matches maybe (despite this being for the title) it was still a bloody good match with one of the more unusual evasions I've seen when Johnny leapt up with one leg on the ring & one on the gaurd rail to avout Aries, to be fair following the chaos of the concrete jungle death match & Eddies earlier tag match even though it was a title match it felt a bit tame, still a good watch though

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

Dr. Zoidberg wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:49 pm
Spoiler

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin