Moniter reccomendations needed

A forum for video games, new & retro, on consoles, computers, handheld & mobile. Also for tech talk, things like PC parts, phones etc.
Hawq
Site Admin

Moniter reccomendations needed

Post by Hawq »

Well my moniter I left at the computer shop has been looked at & it turns out that at some point before I bought it, many mons ago, that some-one had opened it & messed with it macking it all sorts of messed up, strange how it was never mentioned when I got the ex display thing. Nothing to do with being ex display either as the guy from the comp shop only say the fault when he stripped it downm so long my Samsung, pitty as apart from the bad power connection it was a nice one.

So that leaves me with the old small one still in use & needing to get a new one, that in mind anyone got any reccomendations for models to check out? aiming for a 22-23" size as that was what the bust one was & around £130 at the top end, preferably close to 100 or a bit lower. This old 4:3 screen I've been stuck with is not a nice thing to use

Stormwatch
Fighting Mongooses

Re: Moniter reccomendations needed

Post by Stormwatch »

My brother in law just got a 23" LG (model 23MB35PH) that was decently priced, has good picture quality (IPS, full HD), and most interestingly, has a pivot system. I think that's very handy for editing text and playing vertical shmups on MAME.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Re: Moniter reccomendations needed

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »