Requesting assistance from a US, Canadian, or UK Steam user

A forum for video games, new & retro, on consoles, computers, handheld & mobile. Also for tech talk, things like PC parts, phones etc.
Skynet
Site Admin

Requesting assistance from a US, Canadian, or UK Steam user

Post by Skynet »

So the game Genital Jousting looks fun to play with mates. Unfortunately it's not for sale here as it was not classified, so I can't buy it on Steam.

I believe it's $4.99US and I'm looking for someone who might be able to gift me a copy. I'll pay in advance, that's not an issue. It'd probably be easier for someone already on my friends list too. For some reason I think of O_R when I see this game... :olol:

EDIT: Looking for 2 copies if possible. I will pay for 2 copies in advance if someone is able to help. 1 for me, 1 for a mate. 1 can be gifted directly to me and I can give you the email of the other person, or they can just be added for the gift transfer

EDIT2: It appears to be £3.99 and $4.99.

OrangeRibbon
WHOA-OH BLACK BETTY

Re: Requesting assistance from a US, Canadian, or UK Steam user

Post by OrangeRibbon »

Skynet wrote:So the game Genital Jousting looks fun to play with mates. Unfortunately it's not for sale here as it was not classified, so I can't buy it on Steam.

I believe it's $4.99US and I'm looking for someone who might be able to gift me a copy. I'll pay in advance, that's not an issue. It'd probably be easier for someone already on my friends list too. For some reason I think of O_R when I see this game... :olol:

EDIT: Looking for 2 copies if possible. I will pay for 2 copies in advance if someone is able to help. 1 for me, 1 for a mate. 1 can be gifted directly to me and I can give you the email of the other person, or they can just be added for the gift transfer

I think of you when I see that game to. :heart:

I'll gift you one to make sure it works.

Skynet
Site Admin

Post by Skynet »

OrangeRibbon wrote:
Skynet wrote:So the game Genital Jousting looks fun to play with mates. Unfortunately it's not for sale here as it was not classified, so I can't buy it on Steam.

I think of you when I see that game to. :heart:

I'll gift you one to make sure it works.
OK what I can do is give you the money for one, if it works I'll do the second too. Is that cool? Let me know where I should send the money to.

OrangeRibbon
WHOA-OH BLACK BETTY

Post by OrangeRibbon »

Check Steam, I already sent the first one.

Skynet
Site Admin

Post by Skynet »

OrangeRibbon wrote:Check Steam, I already sent the first one.
I was about to leave for work so I didn't see it. It accepted fine, downloaded and tested it. Works well. Thanks!

Tell me where to send the money and I can give you the money, just let me know how much US$ you spent and I'll fix you up.

silvercliff
Global Mod

Post by silvercliff »

Is it possible to hook me up with a copy too?

lol, first post
'... without my pants.'

Skynet
Site Admin

Post by Skynet »

OrangeRibbon wrote:Check Steam, I already sent the first one.
Update, I've now sent money via Paypal. I sent $10US, this should cover 2 copies of the game. I'll PM you the details of the 2nd copy recipient, if that's cool?

OrangeRibbon
WHOA-OH BLACK BETTY

Post by OrangeRibbon »

Glad it worked, Silver Cliff, the price went down to $2.50. I picked up a copy in case you want it.

Matisfaction
Global Mod

Post by Matisfaction »

I was going to offer but thought it would be better to wait for a US option, probs quite a bit cheaper paying in USD than GBP.
I can't get no...

OrangeRibbon
WHOA-OH BLACK BETTY

Post by OrangeRibbon »

So I accidentally bought an extra copy if someone wants it for 2.50.

Skynet
Site Admin

Post by Skynet »

OrangeRibbon wrote:So I accidentally bought an extra copy if someone wants it for 2.50.
If you dont mind waiting for about 12 hours, I think I could find someone to take it from you.
Matisfaction wrote:I was going to offer but thought it would be better to wait for a US option, probs quite a bit cheaper paying in USD than GBP.
It was about the same for me after conversion

OrangeRibbon
WHOA-OH BLACK BETTY

Post by OrangeRibbon »

Was the game worth 'importing"?

Skynet
Site Admin

Post by Skynet »

OrangeRibbon wrote:Was the game worth 'importing"?
I haven't had a chance to play fully with mates yet. I'm looking forward to putting my dick in things (hello out of context quote thread)

Another mate of mine actually did say he'd grab that spare copy and pay you when he gets home. He's keen to grab it if you still have that extra copy.

I'll give him your gmail when he's online and I'll PM you his email for gifting purposes.

ulicqeldroma
WHOA-OH BLACK BETTY

Post by ulicqeldroma »

Hi guys and girls, if anyone's still able to assist with this I was looking for a few copies (6-8) to deck out my better half and some mates (because everyone knows slapping dicks is more fun in large groups).

It's still on sale until 19/02/2017 and I'm happy to pre-pay and pay US$3/£3 per copy as a thank you.

Skynet
Site Admin

Post by Skynet »

I'm happy to throw my name out there to say he's legit. I do know him in real life. So if someone from the US or UK could help, that'd be great.

OrangeRibbon
WHOA-OH BLACK BETTY

Post by OrangeRibbon »

I'll PM you.

ulicqeldroma
WHOA-OH BLACK BETTY

Post by ulicqeldroma »

OrangeRibbon wrote:I'll PM you.
I can't PM but all sent and thank you.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

ulicqeldroma wrote:I can't PM
That's because PMs were turned off for new users due to spambots. It should start working after you make 5 posts.