The Game Bundles Thread

A forum for video games, new & retro, on consoles, computers, handheld & mobile. Also for tech talk, things like PC parts, phones etc.
Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

The Game Bundles Thread

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

The Humble SEGA Strategy Bundle

Play a game of strat and mouse. This bundle is all about strategy. Grab your mouse and start clicking as you play the role of the hunter or the hunted, form a mighty army to vanquish your foes, clash against your equals in battles of epic proportions across massive battlefields… or manage a hockey team!

Pay $1 or more for Company of Heroes Complete Edition, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Master Collection, Medieval II: Total War Collection, Rome: Total War - Collection, SEGA Genesis/Megadrive Strategy Pack (Shining Force, Shining Force 2, Gain Ground, Columns), and a coupon for 10% off Humble Monthly for New Subscribers.

Pay more than the average price to also receive Valkyria Chronicles, Warhammer 40000: Dawn of War II - Grand Master Collection, Eastside Hockey Manager, Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of the Samurai Collection, and a coupon for 66% off Football Manager 2016 in the Humble Store.

Pay $12 for all of that plus Total War: ATTILA and Company of Heroes 2: Master Collection.

Name your price. Together, these games ordinarily cost as much as $379. Here at Humble Bundle, though, you choose the price!

https://www.humblebundle.com/sega-strategy-bundle

There's only a day and a bit to go.

Code-Red
WHOA-OH BLACK BETTY

Re: The Humble Bundle Thread

Post by Code-Red »

Haven't they had this exact bundle like two or three times now?

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

This one has a few new things, like Valkyria Chronicles and the Shining Force games.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

The Humble Telltale Bundle

Gather 'round, boys and girls! It's time for us to tell you a tale… a tale of how you can get a bunch of sweet Telltale games at a price of your choosing!

Pay $1 or more for Back to the Future, Sam & Max: Devil's Playhouse, Poker Night at the Inventory, Puzzle Agent 1 & 2, and The Walking Dead - Season 1.

Pay more than the average price for The Walking Dead: 400 days, The Wolf Among Us, Poker Night 2, and Tales from the Borderlands.

Pay $12 or more for Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead - Season 2.

Pay what you want. Together, these games normally cost up to $144. Here at Humble Bundle, though, you name the price!

Steam Only. All of these games are available for Steam on Mac and Windows. Please check out the full system requirements here prior to purchasing.

https://www.humblebundle.com/telltale-bundle

Skynet
Site Admin

Post by Skynet »

I'm considering the Telltale bundle and the one that includes Indigo Prophecy.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

The Humble Friends of Nintendo Bundle

Friends of Nintendo unite! Nintendo eShop hosts publishers and developers from near and far, producing a bounty of games that range from tactical to puzzling to just plain fun. This bundle encapsulates the variety of games on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS for an abundance of gaming, whether it's on the couch, the train, or somewhere in between.

Pay $1 or more for Retro City Rampage: DX, Affordable Space Adventures, Shantae and the Pirate's Curse, and a coupon for 10% off Humble Monthly for New Subscribers.

Pay more than the average price to also receive Freedom Planet, Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure, Citizens of Earth, and an exclusive Retro City Rampage Nintendo 3DS theme.

Pay $13 or more for all of that plus Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition and Darksiders II.

Name your price. Together, these games usually cost as much as $179. Here at Humble Bundle, though, you choose the price!

On Wii U and Nintendo 3DS. These games are either available on Nintendo 3DS or Wii U. Shantae and the Pirate's Curse is available on both Nintendo 3DS and Wii U. Pay $1 or more for access to Nintendo eShop codes for these games. Please check out the full system requirements here prior to purchasing. My Nintendo Points will not be given for the purchase of the Humble Friends of Nintendo Bundle.

https://www.humblebundle.com/friends-of ... o-3ds-wiiu

Iced Coffee Man
Global Mod

Post by Iced Coffee Man »

RCR for $1.35 :geek:

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

It's a great price. I don't have a 3DS but still might get the $1 tier in case I ever pick one up cheap.

Skynet
Site Admin

Post by Skynet »

I'm really considering buying that entire bundle, possibly the Devolver bundle too.

melancholy
Global Mod

Post by melancholy »

That bundle is amazing, and they haven't even announced the extra games yet!

Skynet
Site Admin

Post by Skynet »

I grabbed the Nintendo one. Man, entering all those codes SUCKED!

Matisfaction
Global Mod

Post by Matisfaction »

Picked up Afordable Space Adventures, Freedom Planet and Shantae foe Wii U. The codes are Europe only so I can't use them on my US 3DS, ended up giving them to a mate, who is very happy right now..
I can't get no...

ian
Null Dream Team

Post by ian »

Skynet wrote:I grabbed the Nintendo one. Man, entering all those codes SUCKED!
Sucked almost as much as playing N....

No, That's too easy... I am pretty pissed I missed the telltale bundle, But I already had poker night and BTTF! :olol:
If I should Die Hard Arcade before I Alan Wake.
PREY the Lords of Lore my Soul Calibur to Take
-Two Interactive.

Matisfaction
Global Mod

Post by Matisfaction »

3 More Games Have Been Added To The Friends Of Nintendo Humble Bundle

I can't get no...

Skynet
Site Admin

Post by Skynet »

Matisfaction wrote:3 More Games Have Been Added To The Friends Of Nintendo Humble Bundle

Now I have more codes to redeem.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

The Humble Eye Candy Bundle

Now in Bundlevision! Want games that are not only fun to play but also fun to stare at? We've got a treat for you! With this bundle of graphically gripping games, you can game for hours, and then when you're done, you can pause the game and stare at the glorious images in front of you.

Pay what you want for Human Resource Machine and, if you pay $1 or more, Shantae: Risky's Revenge - Director's Cut, A Boy and His Blob, and a coupon for 10% off one month of Humble Monthly for new subscribers.

Pay more than the average price to also receive Mini Metro, Mushroom 11, and Towerfall Ascension.

Pay $10 or more for all of that plus Evoland 2.

Want to look at sweet art between gaming sessions? Download the Eye Candy Art Pack for free!

Name your price. Together, the games in this bundle cost as much as $96. Here at Humble Bundle, though, you choose the price!

https://www.humblebundle.com/eye-candy-bundle

Matisfaction
Global Mod

Post by Matisfaction »

Skynet wrote:
Matisfaction wrote:3 More Games Have Been Added To The Friends Of Nintendo Humble Bundle

Hurry up, we can play Runbow online.
I can't get no...

Skynet
Site Admin

Post by Skynet »

Matisfaction wrote:
Skynet wrote:

Hurry up, we can play Runbow online.
I'll get there eventually.

Iced Coffee Man
Global Mod

Post by Iced Coffee Man »

Will we get the low violence version of SR4 if we get it in the humble bundle?

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Probably, although I don't think we got a low violence version, it was alien drugs in a side mission that was cut. And in SR3 it was an anal probe that went missing.

Guess we should link to the current bundles.

Deep Silver Bundle (Saints Row, Dead Island etc.)

https://www.humblebundle.com/deep-silver-bundle-2

Capcom Super Turbo HD Remix! Bundle

https://www.humblebundle.com/capcom-bundle-remix