The Game Bundles Thread

A forum for video games, new & retro, on consoles, computers, handheld & mobile. Also for tech talk, things like PC parts, phones etc.
Skynet
Site Admin

Re: The Humble Bundle Thread

Post by Skynet »

Dr. Zoidberg wrote:Vice City is missing a few songs, Michael Jackson's being the main ones, but there's still lots of great tracks in it.
And you can add custom music anyway, so it's not a big deal.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

The Humble Capcom X SEGA PlayStation Bundle

Plenty of games down at the ‘Station. Capcom and SEGA are back with a sweet bundle of PS3, PS4, and PlayStation Vita games! Get titles like Mega Man Legacy Collection, Alien: Isolation, and Dead Rising 2 HD. Plus, your purchase can support three charities: Save the Children US, the American Red Cross, and the Rett Syndrome Research Trust.

https://www.humblebundle.com/games/capcom-sega-psn

melancholy
Global Mod

Post by melancholy »

There’s a Sonic the Hedgehog Humble Bundle that I want to buy just for Sonic Forces and Mania. Does anyone want any of the other Sonic games in the Bundle? I already own all the rest.

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

melancholy wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:08 pm There’s a Sonic the Hedgehog Humble Bundle that I want to buy just for Sonic Forces and Mania. Does anyone want any of the other Sonic games in the Bundle? I already own all the rest.

ian
Null Dream Team

Post by ian »

Even at $1 or whatever beat the average is, the sonic games will disappoint :olol:
If I should Die Hard Arcade before I Alan Wake.
PREY the Lords of Lore my Soul Calibur to Take
-Two Interactive.

Matisfaction
Global Mod

Post by Matisfaction »

Am I the only one who thinks that Sonic CD is overrated?
I can't get no...

melancholy
Global Mod

Post by melancholy »

Matisfaction wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:58 pm Am I the only one who thinks that Sonic CD is overrated?
Nope. I’ve tried many times to play that game but just can’t stand the time mechanic.

Skynet
Site Admin

Post by Skynet »

Matisfaction wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:58 pm Am I the only one who thinks that Sonic CD is overrated?
I never got what the fuss was all about but I never played it when it came out. :dontknow"

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

I haven't played it much, it didn't seem anything special. People mainly seem into the intro music.

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

One thing about Sonic CD, MJ should have worked on the soundtrack for that game instead of Sonic 3. Since the story goes he wasn't happy with how the songs sounded due to the limitations of cartridge.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news ... sic-theory

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-ente ... 35121.html

pixel
Fighting Mongooses

Post by pixel »

It's fun to consider that Sonic 2 and Sonic CD were developed at the same time and were essentially two takes on how to build upon Sonic 1.

Sonic CD was too focused on the hardcore community with its difficulty. It was a pretty game with great music, but like melan said, the time-travel mechanics are too complicated/esoteric for casual playthroughs. Having to hunt through three versions of each level to find those machines isn't fun at all. It only rewards people that comb over every little detail and tip-toe through levels to find the objectives. It's only a fun Sonic game once you know where everything is and can blast through the levels.

I think Sonic 2 was hard enough with its bonus stages. The requirements for the chaos emeralds were fair: Maintain 50 rings and keep an eye out for checkpoints. It rewards a player for playing well enough to not lose their rings and the objectives are along the normal paths.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

The Humble Indie Bundle 20

Score! It's the big 2-0! Humble Indie Bundle 20 is filled with Steam keys and DRM-free builds for Tangledeep, Overgrowth, Among the Sleep - Enhanced Edition, Dream Daddy: A Dad Dating Simulator, and Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy. Plus, your purchase will support a charity of your choice!

https://www.humblebundle.com/games/humb ... le_index_1

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Re: The Game Bundles Thread

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

The Humble Builder Bundle

Build it up or knock it down. Grab your hammer and nails cause we’re bringing you a bundle full of building games! Get to building with games like Staxel, Portal Knights, Bridge Constructor Portal, and more. Plus, your purchase will support War Child UK and a charity of your choice!

Pay $1 or more. Normally, the total cost for the games in this bundle is as much as $101. Here at Humble Bundle, you choose the price and increase your contribution to upgrade your bundle! Pay $1 or more to access Steam keys.

https://www.humblebundle.com/games/builder-bundle

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Humble Australia Fire Relief Bundle

Help the wildlife and animals affected by the Australian bushfires. If we save our wild places, we will ultimately save ourselves. – Steve Irwin

The recent Australian bushfire season has had catastrophic results on the country; with 26 million acres burned, over 2,200 homes destroyed, and one billion animals lost. In the wake of the country’s worst fire season on record, we humbly recognize our responsibility to the global community. Alongside developers and creators, we are bundling a care package of much-needed funds for relief to those affected.

We are the curators of life on earth. We hold it in the palm of our hand. – Helen Caldicott

This special one-week bundle features over $400 in incredible games for just $25. 100% of the proceeds from your bundle purchase go to help the wildlife and animals affected by the Australian bushfires.

I have an optimism about what people are willing to do. The greatest force in the world today, believe it or not, are these countless groups of people in every country almost, that are doing things to protect their local environment and to try and protect the earth. – Peter Dundall

Remember that the future is not somewhere we are going, it is something we are creating. Everyday we do things that make some futures more probable and others less likely. – Ian Lowe

Games included:

Hollow Knight
Void Bastards
Armello
Euro Truck Simulator 2
Duck Game
Hand of Fate 2
Paradigm
Crawl
The Adventure Pals
Regular Human Basketball
Satellite Reign
Hacknet
Mr Shifty
Primal Carnage: Extinction
Assault Android Cactus
Locked contentThe Haunted Island, a Frog Detective Game
FRAMED Collection
Think of the Children
Feather
Tower of Guns
Rising Dusk
Death Squared
Paperbark
Quest of Dungeons
The Stillness of the Wind
The Gardens Between
Paper Fire Rookie
Masquerade: The Baubles of Doom
Macinarium

https://www.humblebundle.com/games/aust ... le_index_1

Humble Sweet Farm Bundle

Time to live off the land (video game style). Start 2020 off with a bundle full of games featuring mysterious worlds and colorful creatures! Turn those overgrown fields into a thriving home in Stardew Valley, travel across the cosmos in Samorost 3, and shape your own species of animals in Niche - a genetics survival game. Your purchase will support Sweet Farm, the first non-profit sanctuary in the world to address the impacts of factory farming across animals, plants, and the planet.

US$1 tier: Niche , MagiCat, Evergarden

The Beat the Average: Equilinox, Ultimate Chicken Horse, Samorost 3

The US$10 tier: Stardew Valley.

https://www.humblebundle.com/games/swee ... le_index_3

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

About this Bundle

Killer by name, killer by content!

The explosive Killer Bundle 12 arrives as part of our exclusive Bundle Blast 2020 collections, boasting six exciting Steam keys at one unmissable price.

Solve gripping cases in an extraordinary detective adventure with Sherlock Holmes: The Devil’s Daughter; hack, slash and loot your way through a dystopian world filled with killer augmented creatures in Souls-like action RPG The Surge; and slay mighty foes on your search to find the cure to your dreaded curse in cult classic action platformer Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap.

But that’s not all, you’ll be able to choose from 50 fighters and engage in intense 3v3 combat in THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV STEAM EDITION; and with the awesome SNK 40th ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION and Atari Vault, you’ll gain access to 120 classic titles from some of the golden years of gaming!

The Killer Bundle 12 is waiting, are you up to the challenge?

https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/killer-bundle-12

Wow, that's a great deal. Even getting Wonderboy by itself at that price is good, but with everything else it's awesome.

pixel
Fighting Mongooses

Post by pixel »

Dr. Zoidberg wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:59 pm Image

About this Bundle

Killer by name, killer by content!

The explosive Killer Bundle 12 arrives as part of our exclusive Bundle Blast 2020 collections, boasting six exciting Steam keys at one unmissable price.

Solve gripping cases in an extraordinary detective adventure with Sherlock Holmes: The Devil’s Daughter; hack, slash and loot your way through a dystopian world filled with killer augmented creatures in Souls-like action RPG The Surge; and slay mighty foes on your search to find the cure to your dreaded curse in cult classic action platformer Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap.

But that’s not all, you’ll be able to choose from 50 fighters and engage in intense 3v3 combat in THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV STEAM EDITION; and with the awesome SNK 40th ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION and Atari Vault, you’ll gain access to 120 classic titles from some of the golden years of gaming!

The Killer Bundle 12 is waiting, are you up to the challenge?

Wow, that's a great deal. Even getting Wonderboy by itself at that price is good, but with everything else it's awesome.
Sold out :(

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

pixel wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:34 amSold out
Glad I grabbed it earlier then, although it says they will restock it.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

The Killer 12 bundle is back, it's missing the SNK Collection and KOFXIV.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Humble Capcom MEGA Bundle

MEGA bundle. MEGA savings.

Capcom's back at Humble with a big ole bundle of games! Settle up for a night (or day) of gaming with Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen, Resident Evil HD, Dead Rising 4, Mega Man Legacy Collection 1, and more. Plus, your purchase will support Direct Relief and a charity of your choice!

Pay AU$1.50 or more.

Normally, the total cost for the games in this bundle is as much as $305. Here at Humble Bundle, you choose the price and increase your contribution to upgrade your bundle! Pay AU$1.50 or more to access Steam keys.

Redeem on Steam.

All of the games in this bundle are available on Steam for Windows. Please check out the full system requirements here prior to purchasing.

Support charity.

Choose where the money goes - between the publisher and Direct Relief and a charity of your choice via the PayPal Giving Fund. If you like what we do, you can leave us a Humble Tip too!

https://www.humblebundle.com/games/capc ... cta_button

There's also a racing bundle which is pretty good.

https://www.humblebundle.com/games/just ... le_index_2

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Humble 2K's Game Together Bundle

Gather the gang for a night of gaming. 2K's got a bundle of games for you to play with your friends! Take to the court in NBA 2K20, defend yourself against an alien invasion in XCOM: Enemy Unknown Complete, or share the loot in Borderlands Game of the Year Enhanced and Borderlands: The Handsome Collection. Then return to Rapture and Columbia in BioShock: The Collection, step inside the ring in WWE 2K20, and much more! Best of all, your purchase supports the International Medical Corps.

https://www.humblebundle.com/games/2ks- ... =eurogamer