Iron Maiden ‘Legacy of the Beast’ pinball machine coming soon

A forum for video games, new & retro, on consoles, computers, handheld & mobile. Also for tech talk, things like PC parts, phones etc.
Hawq
Site Admin

Iron Maiden ‘Legacy of the Beast’ pinball machine coming soon

Post by Hawq »

A new ‘Legacy of the Beast’ themed Iron Maiden pinball machine has been announced.

Stern Pinball Inc., who have previously made AC/DC, Aerosmith, Metallica and Rolling Stones pinball machines, announced the official Iron Maiden branded machine via a teaser trailer on YouTube.

The tantalisingly short clip is soundtracked by Iron Maiden’s seminal 1986 anthem ‘Wasted Years’ and features the Iron Maiden Legacy of the Beast logo and the words ‘coming soon.’

No further details, including what the pinball machine will look like, have been revealed. Watch the promotional teaser here:

Inspired by their comic book and mobile phone game of the same name, Iron Maiden’s the Legacy Of The Beast World Tour opens at Saku Arena in Tallinn, Estonia exactly two months today.

Speaking about the setlist to Kerrang! Magazine, Bruce Dickinson said: “We’re playing one or two things that people are gonna be really surprised by. There’ll be social media madness after the first show.”

Admitting that he hasn’t “paid too much attention to the game element”, Bruce added: “I’m focused on what’s gonna constitute an amazing setlist, and what’s gonna constitute an amazing stage show.

“I’m looking at the show as something that should certainly exceed what we did on the Book Of Souls tour, and I’m approaching things a slightly different way.

“I’m approaching some of the songs a slightly different way. I’m conscious that over the years we’ve fallen into a little groove with some songs, so I want to try to shake that groove up a little bit.”

He continued: “When you do a show like we’re planning to do, you want it to be really slick, but awesome. I want people to go, ‘Wow! F***ing hell, you’ve gotta see this show!’ I want people to be surprised as well.

“I want them to go home going, ‘F***ing hell, I can’t believe they played that song!’ That’s the reaction I want.

“On the Book Of Souls tour, there was quite a lot of chatting with the audience. I’m not planning that on this tour because we’ve got so much to do and there’s so much going on. The show and the music is gonna carry the whole bloody thing.”
source sites also got dates for the live shows but I cut that bit off as it didnt really fit the game section, nice to see Pinball is still kinda alive