A little help finding information on a FoxConn P4 motherboard

A forum for video games, new & retro, on consoles, computers, handheld & mobile. Also for tech talk, things like PC parts, phones etc.
Calavera
Fighting Mongooses

A little help finding information on a FoxConn P4 motherboard

Post by Calavera »

I've been parting out that big red computer I picked up a few years ago with all the gauges and fans on it. I'm about to list the Mobo/CPU/Ram but I'm having a little trouble find information about the motherboard.

As you can see in the 3rd picture the model number is 915A03-2.0-P-8EKRS. I'm able to find the 915A03-P-8EKRS online but not the 2.0. I believe the board is identical to the non 2.0 model except for the output that is under the pink parallel port in the second picture. I can not find one online that has that output. I have the original manual for it somewhere, but of course have misplaced it.

So what I'm asking for is can anybody find a page giving the specs of the 915A03-2.0-P-8EKRS motherboard or can you identify that output for me?

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Re: A little help finding information on a FoxConn P4 motherboard

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Delete!

melancholy
Global Mod

Post by melancholy »

It can’t be that because it doesn’t list what the extra port is. Honestly, it looks like a digital coaxial audio out port.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

True. I should have looked at the pic on that page.

Here's a different FoxConn P4 board that has a similar setup and it says it's the S/PDIF out.

And on a page about the 915A03-P-8EKRS:

- Headers for additional Audio-Outs and S/PDIF

Calavera
Fighting Mongooses

Post by Calavera »

Thank you kindly for the information! Now for the hard part, finding someone who will buy it! :olol: