Wow Battlefield V is bad

A forum for video games, new & retro, on consoles, computers, handheld & mobile. Also for tech talk, things like PC parts, phones etc.
OrangeRibbon
WHOA-OH BLACK BETTY

Wow Battlefield V is bad

Post by OrangeRibbon »

I picked it up when Gamefly had a sale for SUPER cheap. The PS4 copy is has missing textures all over the place and the hit detection and damage is nuts.

I shot someone from like a yard or two away with K98k sniper riffle and the guy just did a bit of a knock back animation and start shooting back. I'm sorry but that person wouldn't have a damn head left. It isn't even on the hardest setting.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Re: Wow Battlefield V is bad

Post by Bandit »

Yeah, it was infamously bad and drove EA's stock down because it flopped. I think 4 was a flop too but I have that one and it was decent from what I remember.

OrangeRibbon
WHOA-OH BLACK BETTY

Post by OrangeRibbon »

Bandit wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 10:09 am Yeah, it was infamously bad and drove EA's stock down because it flopped. I think 4 was a flop too but I have that one and it was decent from what I remember.
So I just shot a commander and the whole unit just stopped standing straight up while I picked them off. The last one finally woke up when I missed slightly.

ian
Null Dream Team

Post by ian »

See 2018 in gaming for a note on Battlefield.
“Battlefield 5 has finally become no different to COD. Also tanks fix themselves with magic fairies now...”

Like I thought 4 and 1 were bad.. 5 was a new kind of shit..
At least we have Battlefield 1942,1943, 2, 2142, bad company 2 and most recently 3 when you want a decent game.
If I should Die Hard Arcade before I Alan Wake.
PREY the Lords of Lore my Soul Calibur to Take
-Two Interactive.