Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Re: The Game Chasers thread

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

melancholy
Global Mod

Post by melancholy »

Dude WTF? That kid at the garage sale is going to be CRYING when he realizes what he has just done. That top loading NES alone would pay for that entire first bin. A good seller could easily make 10 times what they paid for all that stuff. Unbelievable.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Finally got around to watching the last 2 episodes.
melancholy wrote:They keep saying how that bulk of games they got at the end wasn't worth the money, and the entire time I'm sitting here spotting games I'd want in nearly every shot. Seriously, that pile probably rounded out to be 50 cents a game.
Yeah there was some decent games in there and it ended up being very cheap overall.
melancholy wrote:Dude WTF? That kid at the garage sale is going to be CRYING when he realizes what he has just done. That top loading NES alone would pay for that entire first bin. A good seller could easily make 10 times what they paid for all that stuff. Unbelievable.
Some people don't know what they have. Imagine how much rare stuff gets thrown out because they don't think it's worth anything.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

melancholy
Global Mod

Post by melancholy »

Did he really need that to be 30 minutes? I’m interested in hearing the new ideas, but good lord, let’s just get he bullet points.

Calavera
Fighting Mongooses

Post by Calavera »

melancholy wrote:Dude WTF? That kid at the garage sale is going to be CRYING when he realizes what he has just done. That top loading NES alone would pay for that entire first bin. A good seller could easily make 10 times what they paid for all that stuff. Unbelievable.
I was thinking the black label Final Fantasy 7 would almost pay for the first bin. That game has really fallen in price since I last looked. I remember being about $70 and figured it was even higher now. Nope, now it goes for about $15-$20 :shock:

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »