Hey Ian!

I am not a robot

Moderators: szchinagoshop, Johnny 5

Forum rules
Calavera
Fighting Mongooses

Hey Ian!

Post by Calavera »

I really think if we got together and livestreamed getting drunk and getting high on whatever the hell you want, we would have a great livestream!

melancholy
Global Mod

Re: Hey Ian!

Post by melancholy »

Ya know, you're right. Why the hell haven't we all gotten together on a Skype call or something by now? I talk to all of you nearly every day, yet I don't actually talk to any of you.

Skynet
Site Admin

Post by Skynet »

I had drinks with ian in real life when I was visiting his state once but we didn't get drunk, as I had a flight and he was driving. I would imagine a drunk/sober live stream would be quite the sight.

ian
Null Dream Team

Post by ian »

It would probably be amazing. I'll have to source some cash for alcohol (and for next months internet bill come to think of it). :owink: :olol:
People have told me I should get drunk and stream random stuff before. (one friend even offered to buy me drinks and film me game)
Even if there's no activity (say gaming) I could go into one of my rare, but fun rants! "thumbsup and spew shit for hours. Sober I can spew some shit, but when I'm drunk it's always more amusing.

We could make some sort of alcohol appreciation stream, do drinking challenges, tips, ideas and lots of drinking.
The timezone difference would have posed a problem untill recently, but now I don't have a sleeping pattern at all, no commitments, and nothing to stop me getting wasted whenever the mood strikes me (aside from money, but I can always sell some more stuff, nothing much left I care about).

I wanted to call a drinking channel on youtube 'Heavy Fuel' because A: named after the Dire Straits song and B: because I am quite overweight.
It's the perfect anthem for alcoholism..
"Last time I was sober, man I felt bad
Worst hangover that I ever had
It took six hamburgers and scotch all night
Nicotine for breakfast just to put me right"

"If you wanna run cool
If you wanna run cool, you got to run
On heavy, heavy fuel"

"I don't care if my liver is hanging by a thread
Don't care if my doctor says I ought to be dead"
It's like.. MY SONG.

My feature show was going to be called MAN VS. BOOZE (y'know.. like man VS. Food, :owink: but better, cause it's alcohol) and have me skulling various alcohol until I was incapacitated to a point of not being able to do it.

I have real problems with any channel related to alcohol on youtube... They're all pansies.. Tipsy bartender and the bartender hates you SUCK FUCKING ASS.. NECK A BOTTLE OF JACK DANIELS FOR FUCKS SAKE.. THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT!!!

Actually.. That's another great idea for a show.. 'FOR FUCKS SAKE' where I do Sake shots whenever I want to rant about a topic.. :olol:
Skynet wrote:I had drinks with ian in real life when I was visiting his state once but we didn't get drunk, as I had a flight and he was driving. I would imagine a drunk/sober live stream would be quite the sight.
Good times. Too bad despite us visiting a couple of pubs, I couldn't get plastered. I'm waiting for one summer where you break a leg.. Then I will come over for drinks, and sign your cast millpool...
I wanted to drive over when I went there for supanova, but had to fly for reasons you might remember (not related to alcohol I swear) I don't think we even got drinks in S.A at all did we? You had something else on after the expo if I remember correctly. So a drive over there is still on the cards one of these days.

We can do a special Stream live from Skynets house!
Super Beerio Kart
Drunken trials
Drunken us ranting about how fucked the world is!! :rofl:
If I should Die Hard Arcade before I Alan Wake.
PREY the Lords of Lore my Soul Calibur to Take
-Two Interactive.

ian
Null Dream Team

Post by ian »

as long as whatever platform allows bad language to a large degree, My laptop and net can handle the stream on my end, I can't see why not.

And when I say large degree, I mean I can be pretty colourful when I'm drunk "Fucknugget" "Cuntrag" and "Shitstained Cumguzzlers" are commonly used when I'm drunk.
-Two Interactive.

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

How about Wasted Thrift Hunters where you and Ian on other sides of the globe buying old tech and stuff whilst loaded. Then you simulcast smashing it up The Who style and like throw an old VCR into a swimming pool!!

ian
Null Dream Team

Post by ian »

If I could get a driver, I'd totally do drunken bargain hunting or wasted rubbish raiding.
But no VCR's into pools. (where am I gonna get a pool?) Maybe into a bathtub or off a balcony in to a tree.
-Two Interactive.

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

You gotta Keith Moon it up for the YouTube views!.