The Pets & Animals Thread

News, politics, TV, movies, music, sports, personal topics etc. goes here.
Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Re: The Pets & Animals Thread

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

:rofl:

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

That sucks. It was funny how Austin is a big Texan bad ass who lives for guns, beer and gigantic trucks, who you'd assume would have a big mean pitbull but was a softie for his dog.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

I was going to say that it sounds like total bullshit but then I read the article. They had a legit reason to do it.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

What a rotten cunt.

Skynet
Site Admin

Post by Skynet »

I'm glad someone said something. Fucking bitch.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Took Grendel & Nala for a walk along the train tracks today. Nala was ahead of me and I couldn't see Grendel, so I look behind and I see what looks like a smaller dog running fast with Gren chasing it. As it gets closer I see that it's not a dog, it's a fox and Nala starts chasing it as well. Grendel caught it or it stopped, Gren was sniffing it or doing something to it and then it took off again. I started to get a bit worried because they were getting close to a busy road but thankfully the fox went across the tracks down to the creek and the dogs stopped the chase.

Never seen a fox in the wild before and wasn't expecting to see one around here, even though there is a fair bit of bushland around.

I was surprised Grendel kept up with it for so long because he's a big dog.

Speaking of foxes...

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

A fox won't cause no trouble with a dog, even a cat unless it's provoked. This is what a cat behaviourist had to say
It’s possible but very unlikely. A typical urban fox home range can be also occupied by upwards of 100 cats, and most of these are out at night. Foxes and cats meet many times every night, and invariably ignore each other. When a fight does break out, it’s often the fox that comes off worse in the encounter.
https://cat-behaviour-and-cat-grooming. ... ta-kelsey/ There's a pic on there with a fox hanging out with two cats.

Interesting you saw a Fox in the daytime too as like Cats they are nocturnal hunters. Like the twitter video says although they are part of the same family as dogs, wolfs etc Foxes are much more cat like in how they act.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Yeah, a fox is mainly just interested in catching fowl. They'll back off of most other things. And you're right, cats are underrated fighters. My big cat got into it with my dog and backed him off scratching the shit out of his nose. After that the dog doesn't bother him much.

Huskies are a great dog. You just have to watch them because they will get loose and run for miles. But I adopted mine so he's not mad at me. And I've never seen Game of Thrones so that's not why I picked him anyway.

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

Yep Cats don't mess around, if they feel threatened they will attack no questions asked. Some like on My Cat from Hell are super vicious but usually its because of mistreatment or a underlying health condition. Huskies are cool dogs and it would suck if GOT cosplayers or marks for the show got one just for kicks and as soon as its not the flavour of the month dump it off in a shelter. I've not seen Thrones either but that sorta thing doesn't appeal. I'd rather watch sports or something like Breaking Bad instead.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

The best My Cat From Hell was the woman who had a Bengal cat that would jump up and bite her right on the titty. I must have laughed for 2 minutes at that.

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

:lol: I think I've seen most of the older My Cat from Hell, so I must have seen it, but can't remember it.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

It was the one with the lesbian couple who moved in together and the cat hates her girlfriend. They had her walking into the living room and the cat comes out of nowhere, jumps up 5 feet in the air and bites her right on the nipple. It also cut Jackson pretty bad where he had to get a bandage. Good thing he has all of those tattoos to cover his scars. He'd probably look like Sabu without them.

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

That one sounds familiar now and I legit :lol: at the Sabu comment.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »