Lego: The Incredibles Game In The Works, Teaser Spotted

A forum for video games, new & retro, on consoles, computers, handheld & mobile. Also for tech talk, things like PC parts, phones etc.
Hawq
Site Admin

Lego: The Incredibles Game In The Works, Teaser Spotted

Post by Hawq »

June 2018 is a special month for many of us, as that's when The Incredibles 2 will be airing at cinemas. It's been such a long time *sniffles*. If this Lego The Incredibles teaser is anything to go by however, this June (presumably) will be even more special.

This teaser can be found on the back of Lego Juniors Incredible 2 sets, and it shows PC, Nintendo Switch, PS4, and Xbox One as platforms, however there's no release date.

Lego games typically release close to the launch of their animated / live action movie counterparts, so we should be seeing it release close to the upcoming film.

This will be the first Lego game themed around Pixar property, and whilst it'll remain focused around the superheroes, apparently there will be nods to other Pixar series as well, which is neat.

With this news out of the bag, surely it won't be too long until there's an official announcement.

Will you be picking this up? Let us know below! I know I will be; it'll be added to the decent shameless list of Lego games that are sitting in my library ;)
source hopefully it'll be better than the Ninjago one, which was nice enough but lacked some of the feel I#ve gotten used to from Lego games

Hawq
Site Admin

Re: Lego: The Incredibles Game In The Works, Teaser Spotted

Post by Hawq »

Hawq
Site Admin

Post by Hawq »

Hawq
Site Admin

Post by Hawq »