WWE Thread (Spoilers)

Wrestling! MMA! Boxing!
Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Re: WWE Thread (Spoilers)

Post by Big Boss Man »

Thanks Zoidy. Seems the Ronda mixed tag got match of the night. Mauro should be drafted in place of Maggle now the bullying POS JBL is teaching rugby or whatever he's doing.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

It's not JBL keeping him away, it's Vince. The deal is he only deals with HHH because Vince is not involved with NXT. He really likes HHH, but Vince was as big of an issue as JBL was for making him quit.

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

Yea but the point was he quit cause of Bradshaw. Didn't know he had an issue with Vince though. Hes the best announcer they have so he should be on the main show.

They should nominate Hunter for a noble peace prize as he mends fences with everyone it seems. Got Bruno back to the WWE etc. Maybe he could deal with Mauro for Raw. Vince I imagine is a pain to deal with if your not an alpha male type. Mauro should put AC/DC references in to get in Vince's good books.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Great, now those weirdos who write WWE erotic fan fiction are going to write about Nak & Ronda.

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

Its a shame Hot Rod isn't alive as you could have had him come out with the bagpipe band at WM with Ronda, that would have been super cool. Like this

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Oof, somebody is sure in for a big lifestyle change. Since the whole point of her shows was how much she likes spending John Cena's money she'd better hope Shane gets a divorce soon to swoop in.

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

Shane O'Mac? Didnt know he had marriage problems. Something about this break up says work to me. Picked up by the UK press too on gossip parts of the site. More likely PR for Total Bella's. If it's true Dolph going to try and hook up with Nikki again Im assuming.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

They should have had an I Quit match at WM.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Big Boss Man wrote:Shane O'Mac? Didnt know he had marriage problems. Something about this break up says work to me. Picked up by the UK press too on gossip parts of the site. More likely PR for Total Bella's. If it's true Dolph going to try and hook up with Nikki again Im assuming.
He doesn't. I'm just saying he's the only other guy with Cena level money on the active roster besides HHH. So to continue her lifestyle like with Cena she would need to hope Shane could be her new sugardaddy.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

:rofl: This wins the internet for today.

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

:lol: Surprised about the amount of discussion online about this, most are memes though but if its a wizork then its paying off for both since it gets them a ton of attention. Thought I read a few weeks back they broke up and got back together so this all seems a publicity stunt to me.

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

Bandit wrote:
Big Boss Man wrote:Shane O'Mac? Didnt know he had marriage problems. Something about this break up says work to me. Picked up by the UK press too on gossip parts of the site. More likely PR for Total Bella's. If it's true Dolph going to try and hook up with Nikki again Im assuming.
He doesn't. I'm just saying he's the only other guy with Cena level money on the active roster besides HHH. So to continue her lifestyle like with Cena she would need to hope Shane could be her new sugardaddy.
I know just the man for Nikki....

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Big Boss Man wrote::lol: Surprised about the amount of discussion online about this, most are memes though but if its a wizork then its paying off for both since it gets them a ton of attention. Thought I read a few weeks back they broke up and got back together so this all seems a publicity stunt to me.
It's actually minor headline news in the US which shocked me. I see stories about the James Comey interview, the big South Carolina prison riot, Syria news, calls for the Japanese Prime Minister to reign and then the end of CenElla.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

The professional wrestlers’ wedding was set for May 5 in Mexico, where Bella was excited to celebrate her heritage with family and friends.

“It wasn’t going to be some showy Hollywood, over-the-top glitzy thing,” the source tells PEOPLE.

The insider says Bella, 34, will be “fine,” but Cena has shown his real self.

“In wrestling there are two archetypes: faces and heels,” the source explains. “A face is a good guy, a hero, who you root for. A heel is a villain, who sometimes can seem like a good guy but then turns around and shows his true, evil colors. John Cena just revealed himself as the ultimate heel.”
Work. Nobody would actually talk like this.

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

Thought so from the beginning. Publicly announcing a break up like they A listers :lol: What are the odds they "make up" & marry at Summerslam?

Unless JC be working the Hollywood Cena gimmick

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

He needs to detour to the darkness like Savage before the reunion. Bring a modern Queen Sherri in for a year for him.

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

Speaking of Sherri she is really underrated as a manager and gimmick. She was just a good promo as the guys and had a believability about her. IMO one of the greatest ladies of wrestling ever.

I like the idea of them following the Macho and Sherri story and have Cena and Nikki reunite at Mania 36. Question is who can be the next Sherri since she was great at what she did. Alexa but fans wouldn't buy into it since she's engaged to Buddy, Sasha is married etc. Ideally should be someone they can work into Total Divas that John has a "relationship" with that the fans buy into. Then they swerve the fans and you got a happy ending.