Tried a brief stint as a singer.

We are going on a Nully holiday
If you want to go, szchinagoshop
We're spamming in London and New York City
And we're gonna spam the shit outta Amsterdam (Right!)

Moderators: szchinagoshop, MC Miker G & DJ Sven

Forum rules
ian
Null Dream Team

Tried a brief stint as a singer.

Postby ian » Sat May 12, 2018 3:09 pm

But I sing like an amputee... Can't hold a note, can't carry a tune.

Now I'm transitioning into the lead singer of an instrumental group.

I've been sober for 3 months. Now I'm drinking Dom Perignon 2005.. from a $2 kmart mug..
The English language had deteriorated into a hybrid of hillbilly, valleygirl, inner-city slang and various grunts. Joe was able to understand them, but when he spoke in an ordinary voice he sounded pompous and faggy to them.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Re: Tried a brief stint as a singer.

Postby Dr. Zoidberg » Sat May 12, 2018 3:23 pm

Are you rocking out to old school Duran Duran?

ian
Null Dream Team

Postby ian » Sat May 12, 2018 5:44 pm

I am indeed ;) (and other 80's tracks) and I do apologise. I am not drinking my $300 bottle of champagne from a $2 kmart mug.

I am drinking my $300 bottle of champagne from a 75 cent Kmart mug: http://www.kmart.com.au/product/drink-j ... raw/184307
To be fair, they WERE $2 when I bought them years ago.

Since they are only 75 cents now, I will probably switch to the cheaper 2006 Dom next time. 2006 is basically bargain bin priced at $250.
I might splurge on a bottle of 2004 Dom rosé

And what wine snobs don't want to admit to themselves or anyone else is that a $300 bottle tastes exactly the same as $20 bottle, which is the same as a $10 cask.. ;)

I tried to make the $300 last as long as possible.. now I am on my last glass.

Will probably make a quick trip to dan murphys to get something else.
The English language had deteriorated into a hybrid of hillbilly, valleygirl, inner-city slang and various grunts. Joe was able to understand them, but when he spoke in an ordinary voice he sounded pompous and faggy to them.

ian
Null Dream Team

Postby ian » Sat May 19, 2018 4:59 am

and back to the boring sober life this weekend. it's been dry since last saturday, and every second I have wanted to hang myself.

Return to “Nulliday Rap”