WWE Thread (Spoilers)

Wrestling! MMA! Boxing!
Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Re: WWE Thread (Spoilers)

Post by Bandit »

I'm highly disappointed he isn't in a police uniform and Goldust make up.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

WWE made them take it down.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Is that a retirement announcement?

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

It looks like it but maybe he is just saying thanks.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

In case anyone was thinking about trying to break into Undertaker's house, don't do it.

Bob
WHOA-OH BLACK BETTY

Post by Bob »

It looks like the Kevin Owens Show had reached an all time low when the big guy saved us from the mindless droning of little Kev.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

He says he never wants to work with Brock again because he's still angry about how he treated people in New Japan and that he felt Brock took liberties with him in their 2006 match.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

"The People With Vaginas Division"

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

The Only 40% Of Them Know How To Work A Match Division.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Paul Heyman is a national treasure.

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

A new Dangerous Alliance being formed if Brock leaves for UFC would be good with Paul as the manager again. But since it's a WCW creation I don't know if they'd go with it. In theory Evolution should have been a new incarnation of the Four Horsemen. I think the DA are one of the most underrated factions since you had Austin, Rude, Eaton, Anderson & Larry Z. I think you could put Ronda in the Medusa role but I don't know which five Raw or SmackDown you could put in to match the original guys talent wise.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Ronda definitely needs it. As for the guys, I'd assume they'd want Roman in it to have Heyman get him over. Finn could really use it since he's been given shitty stuff since he returned. The Bar Heyman would want since he's a huge Cesaro fan. And bring up Matt Riddle.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Yesterday, Reddit user CarterVoorhes31 posted details from an MLW Podcast (Episode #49 from 2012) where former WWE Writer, Court Bauer, explained how Randy Orton would expose himself to new writers. Allegedly, Orton would touch himself and then ask to shake hands with the writer.

Below is Bauer's account of what happened via Reddit:
For every new writer that would show up, he [would] come in the room put his hand down his pants, pull out his d---, touch himself, then say "I'm Randy Orton, shake my hand...Oh, you don't want to shake my hand? You're 'big leaguing' me? That's f----- up man. Should I tell Vince and Steph you won't shake Randy Orton's hand?"

The writers would all start sweating and backing up into the corner, the guy's d--- is still hanging out, and he would be there cutting a promo on a guy with his d--- hanging out for like five minutes. Court goes on to say Orton was very intense so you could never tell if he was f------ with you or [if] he was really hot.
Court says he was lucky, Randy did it to him on the first day he was with the company at TV and just as he was about to pull his d--- out, Stephanie walked in, and that s--- went right back in his pants. Court describes it as a teacher entering the classroom.

When asked if he would have shaken his hand, Court says "I don't know. I'm a bit of a germaphobe." Court says this was something Orton did during "his [Court's] entire time at the WWE, and [he] is surprised Orton didn't get hit with sexual harassment."

WWE released a brief statement that they were investigating the matter

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

That's really messed up. Disrespectful & gross too. Imagine if someone like Haku was a writer though he'd have knocked him out for doing something like that. Broke his arm so he had to put it in a cast like his pops. Makes you wonder what else Orton would do if it were a female writer.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Remember in 2004 there was some woman from the Diva Search who was in the JBL Cabinet that claimed Orton propositioned her and after she told him no because she was married he snapped and took her bag and destroyed her personal property. WWE didn't do anything about it except maybe give her some money to buy new clothes or whatever he destroyed (I think he set her dress on fire or something.) But wouldn't punish Orton, so she quit. If she comes out in the press for this that would be bad.

But I'll say this. By all accounts Orton cleaned up his life by 2008 and you never hear negative stories about him since then. But he was a terror for 2004-07. He knew Vince loved him and would let him get away with anything. But after Benoit they had to clean up their act.

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

Yea Vince & WWE gave him a lot of free passes. I don't know why really, I can't understand the love from Vince, he wasn't even close to Cowboy Bob was he?. If so I've not heard that story. Unless Vince Sr was pals with Randys grandpa, as Vince Jr is loyal to those with associations with his Dad.

And yea Randy allegedly crapped in a Divas handbag (or put tanning lotion in it depending on the source of the story).

Another thing, surprised JBL hasn't had his "antics" under scrutiny yet either.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Vince just likes him because he looks like he wants wrestlers to look and he was naturally good. It was the same thing with Shawn Michaels in the 90s getting away with everything. I guess he's just a mark for handsome wrestlers.