WWE Thread (Spoilers)

Wrestling! MMA! Boxing!
Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Re: WWE Thread (Spoilers)

Post by Big Boss Man »

Bandit wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:37 am They also signed Walter.
Yea they have a deal with wXw in Germany too.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

It must happen.

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

"Hey Kevin...I've got Bennie and the Jets & Nikita (Koloff) in my corner cheering me on, you can try & KO me but I'm Still Standing. I'm a Madman across the Water, the Rocket Man...you're just a Candle in the Wind, a Tumbleweed connection. Me and you at WrestleMania? Then just say The Bitch is Back and it's not just Saturday Nights Alright for Fighting, but Sundays are too!. "

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Elias with Elton John vs Kevin Owens with Shania Twain in a Man I Feel Like A Woman On The Yellow Brick Road Match

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

Bro, I like that idea, so Im gonna add the icing on the cake, a Million Dollar Piano on a Pole match!. Winner gets a WCW World Heavyweight Title match against the WCW champion...
Spoiler

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

I'm sure Vinnie Mac would want Knickers The Cow as his champion too. 6'4'', 1.4 tonnes of solid beef. He's a hoss.

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

Definitely...breaking news from the WWF Event Centre!

"Well you know something Mean Gene, I slammed the 1255lb Andre the Giant and it shook the foundations of the Silverdome brother.

Now theres a 6ft 4in, 1.5 tonnes of prime beef that's in my way man. You must have been said a lot of prayers and took a lot of vitamins brother to get that big dude but the Hulksters gonna cut you down to size Jack. I slammed the giant brother, now I'm gonna lift all 1000.5 tonnes, all 10000.5 tonnes of prime beef over my head man, slam you through the ring, drop the leg and get the 1-2-3 man. Because Knickers, you might be the champion brother, but I've been hangin & bangin in Venice Beach, bench pressing Big Shows monster truck dude. Doing bicep curls with buses, that ICO-PRO working wonders man. So whatcha gonna do Knickers when I lift up all 100000.5 tones and body slam you!!!!!!"

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Samuel Shaw signed an NXT deal. They will literally sign anyone under 45 now. :dontknow"

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

https://www.prowrestling.com/trevor-lee ... d-for-wwe/

Yea apparently he got to the NWA World title finals and has been impressing folks on the indies according to the article. They offered a NXT deal to Eli Drake too he sorta indirectly referenced it on the Beyond the Ring thing on Xplosion.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

So Ambrose is suddenly Bane now and they're about to turn awful Renee Young heel. Jesus Christmas this show is trash.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

The stuff with Renee feels so forced and fake.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Look at the empty seats (after you look at the asses). Word is they did under 7,000 in an arena that seats 15,000.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

I actually didn't even notice the empty seats until I read your sentence. :olol:

It's not surprising. Who would want to pay money to watch 3 hours of shit? Better off staying at home and half watching it while surfing or playing games on your phone.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

Are Fox etc still going to be paying a billion dollars for this?. Because if they are... :oshocked: :olol: The current product is I think actually worse than 2000 WCW and that was bad, but it was unintentionally hilarious. Plus you could switch over to WWF or ECW back then.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

-- WWE's restriction on their UK talent under contract looks to be even more severe than initially reported. Trent Seven lost a "loser leaves town" match in his own Fight Club Pro promotion and he actually had to work with wrestlers who were also under contract to WWE. Seven teamed up with Tyler Bate and Pete Dunn and the trio lost their match and said their goodbyes afterwards.

Other limitations include men not being able to have any sort of physical confrontation with women so in a match that included WALTER and Meiko Satomura, at no point could WALTER do any moves to Satomura so they got around it by having her duck and counter his attempts at chops.

-- With Alexa Bliss not yet fully cleared, it appears that Becky Lynch is also in the same boat but for slightly different reasons. According to the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Lynch has not been doing anything physical at house shows or Smackdown Live because she hasn't been fully cleared.

The report goes onto state that while Becky has been cleared from her concussion, WWE doctors have yet to give her the clearance from the nasal fracture she suffered before Survivor Series. The concussion was expected to be the tricky one to predict because every person and every concussion is different, however, now that she's over the head injury, WWE obviously feels confident that she will be fully cleared within the next week in time to wrestle at the TLC PPV on 12/16.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

They should give Borash free reign. He comes up with lots of creative ideas by thinking outside the box. Vince will hate him for it, but I definitely see Borash taking Kevin Dunn's spot when Vince retires or dies. Road Dogg will probably be the Pat Patterson for HHH, I don't know who will be the new Gerald Brisco or Bruce Prichard. Maybe one of the agents like Kidman, Devon, or Finlay. Or maybe Regal.

Hawq
Site Admin

Post by Hawq »