Michael Jackson Thread

News, politics, TV, movies, music, sports, personal topics etc. goes here.
Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Re: Celebrity News Thread

Post by Big Boss Man »

There's a lot of stuff I question. That the R. Kelly situation has been brewing for years and the timing of Leaving Neverland with the Weinstein case aren't among them.

Maybe Weinstein did fund the documentary, and maybe Oprah did too. But there's no evidence of that now. And I want more than an anonymous blogger saying an anonymous attorney said somebody told him before I think it's even worth considering right now.
Good point, but when there's evidence he has had paid gossip mongers to spread false information in the past (as I've referenced which Ronan Farrow wrote about in the New Yorker) then who's to say he hasn't co-funded this to take the heat off himself?. Think of it this way, there's no R Kelly/MJ articles in the press/social media to stir up a massive backlash, so the spotlight would almost certainly be on HW instead. I agree there's no hard facts evidence outside of a conspiracy theory but if you delve deeper it all seems to actually make some kind of sense. I guess we'll probably never find out the real truth, so until then it's all speculation/conspiracy/whatever. But why now does the MJ documentary appear, when these allegations date back to the 80's, early 90s?. The timing could be mere coincidence, but when there's another documentary about what Harvey was allegedly up to, you can make you own mind up whether it was convenient to make an old "story" new again.

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

Of course. R. Kelly used to be a superstar who made people many millions of dollars from 1994-2012, and now he doesn't so there's no need to protect him anymore. The entertainment industry has no morals. They were still hiring Bryan Singer until he accidentally drew too much attention to himself by directing a movie they knew was going to be a big hit and nominated for Oscars with Bohemian Rhapsody, so they had to take his name off of the movie and exile him because he drew too much attention. But that doesn't mean there's a powerful cabal of pedophile Hollywood big shots like those tweets you linked hashtagging Pizzagate claim. The entertainment industry is just a haven for degenerate people, and run by greedy people who don't mind making money off of them until they bring too much police heat and have to cut them loose. That's not a conspiracy, that's factual.
It's investigative reporters, anonymous "whistle blowers" etc. who are coming up with these theor(ies) . Also Corey Feldman has spoke out about the sexual abuse in Hollywood so it's not just "conspiracy BS". Yes the entertainment industry is degenerate, that goes back to the 20's when you had Charlie Chaplin having sex with under age girls
The Charlie Chaplin Archives” also details the predatory aspects of Chaplin’s private life: his sexual relations and marriages with young women under the age of consent; his efforts to avoid prosecution and to prevent scandal (as when he paid a doctor twenty-five thousand dollars to falsify the date of the birth certificate of one of his children); the details of divorce proceedings that were fodder for the press; and the paternity suit, in the mid-nineteen-forties, that led to his denunciation in the Senate. In 1945, the film historian F. X. Feeney writes, “Senator William Langer put forward bill S.536 calling for the Attorney General to investigate and determine whether the ‘alien’ Chaplin should be deported because of ‘his unsavory record of law breaking, of rape, or the debauching of American girls 16 and 17 years of age.’ ” Feeney adds that Langer may have had an ulterior motive—he was associated with pro-Nazi groups. But the accusations in question were based in fact.

Source: https://www.newyorker.com/culture/richa ... s-artistry
So that debauchery has gone on for years & years, thats a known fact and I'm not disputing that. My issues are when you have wrongdoing going on and no one is being brought to task for it because they are rich, famous etc. thats totally wrong. That applies to everybody (MJ included if he really did what he's accused of), there should be the same level of uproar across the board. There shouldn't be a grading system of what type of abuse is worse either. Any and all forms of abuse/molestation is incredibly, incredibly revolting, abhorrent and has very detrimental effects on those who are sadly abused. I'm pissed at the fact the fact that people standing up for Michael Jackson are called pedo sympathizers or apologists, not even the biggest MJ "stan" would condone pedophilia would they?. That's just insanity if they do. In my opinion, this is my own, I really don't know what went on behind closed doors, no one does. I don't know whether I've been "worked" by him, but I can't buy Michael hurting a fly, let alone subjecting any kid(s) to abuse. I think he used his celebrity and wealth for good and wanted to live a childhood he never had. Was that the right way to go about hanging around with youngsters etc. Definitely not, but in his mind, if they were truly innocent friendships then he'd see nothing wrong with it. Again as I've said Michael was an anomaly, so using the if he were Michael Joseph Jackson of Gary, Indiana and he was a neighbor who had sleepovers with youngsters is a moot point. He was, at the alleged time of the abuse, arguably the most famous man in the world. Was he eccentric?, sure, but that doesn't mean he was doing inappropriate things to kids. In the interview he did with Oprah, he said that he preferred the company of animals and children because they don't want nothing from you and just want to be your friend. That could be him "working" me again, but I don't think he had it in him to act that way. Until there's real evidence (couldn't they have got DNA/fingerprints of the 'alleged' wedding ring?) I still can't buy these allegation(s) as factual. Some people are intent on believing just one side of the story and have him guilty as charged. I prefer to be more open minded which is why I'm reading things to get a more clearer picture, yea much of it is conspiracy BS, but among the BS there are things which make you think.

In the case of Kels, thats more of a cut & dry type of case, but with MJ we don't really know. They have clearly edited the UK version of Leaving Neverland to pull at heartstrings and make it seem obvious he was up to no good. But there's only two guys telling their story. Had they come forward in 1993, 2005 to say he abused them, then yes I'd believe them. But Wade Robson testified in his defense. No money in the word or loyalty would have you protect an alleged abuser. He could have easily implicated MJ on the stand, he had every opportunity to do so, but spoke out how nice a guy Michael was. Was he told, paid etc to do that?, we'll never know most likely. But even now when he talks about MJ it's like he still reveres him and looks at him like his role model, whereas in theory, any memory of him would made him distressed, angry, revolted etc. This guy allegedly abused you since you were seven years old. You wouldn't think of him fondly, you'd hate every last fiber of his being. So that aspect of the story I don't see beyond. Even if they've gone through therapy you can never forgive that because that's just incredibly wrong. I truly do feel bad for them both if they are telling the honest truth. But again we don't really know, but had lawsuits against the estate thrown out of court and I believe they are going to sue the Estate again through the Civil court. If they plan to use that money to help other sexual abuse survivors then thats honorable and makes me believe their side of the story much more. But if its for their own personal gain, then well, that's why I'm questioning their accusations.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

It's investigative reporters, anonymous "whistle blowers" etc. who are coming up with these theor(ies) . Also Corey Feldman has spoke out about the sexual abuse in Hollywood so it's not just "conspiracy BS". Yes the entertainment industry is degenerate, that goes back to the 20's when you had Charlie Chaplin having sex with under age girls
I didn't say there wasn't. I said there's not some Pizzagate cabal of predators at a top level procuring children. That's like saying Harvey Weinstein means there's a rape gang of powerful Hollywood executives. Those people act alone or in small groups. What Corey Feldman talked about was a small group of agents and none of them were major players.

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

Sex trafficking sadly goes on at all levels, so it's not totally out of left field to believe those in the upper echelons are abusing children. And because they are high profile they are being protected and if you call them out on it you're seen as a wacko/conspiracy theorist. Case in point Jimmy Saville. No one believed he was doing anything yet its estimated he has many victims. He allegedly had links with politicians, higher ups who protected his neck so to speak. This is actual fact and not conspiracy BS. I highlighted those tweets because it made reference to they are throwing others "under the bus" lower down on the pecking order whilst protecting their own neck.

Again it's likely all conspiracy rubbish, we don't know and no one is debunking these theories as fact or not. But if the Saville expose taught us that when you're high profile others will look after you. It's really sick, twisted logic but sadly it's going on. Not just with politicians, entertainers, musicians etc either but at the everyday folk level also.

Again I'll retirerate I didn't come up with these theories, idk what's going on and I don't really want to know, because any form of abuse sickens and angers me deeply. In an ideal world it would all be exradicated, like the deviants who partake in twisted depraved behaviours.

As I've said, if anything, I'm hoping these documentaries will give abuse survivors to come forward if they've kept it all hidden. There was a soccer player/manager who hung himself over being abused by a coach as a youngster. It's a very sad story and no one knew why at the time why he committed suicide. But then it was discovered he had been abused. Had he spoke out whilst alive he'd still be alive now. So the whole abuse debate now has to be out in the open instead of brushed under the carpet. Laws have to be reformed to punish these sickos to the fullest extent of the law across the world. That's the last I'm going to say on the matter as it makes me genuinely angry how these injustices are going on and because they are protected in some form they can get away it. Priests, teachers, coaches, politicians, celebrities...the list sickeningly goes on and on. But now I'm hoping there is a seismic shift in the law where no one can be protected if they are raping, molesting etc and everyone faces the same severe punishments.

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

Seems to be info. from Mike Smallcombe (Making Michael)

LEAVING NEVERLAND accuser Wade Robson "lied about more than the Michael Jackson abuse" and here is the proof.
By STEFAN KYRIAZIS

The two-part HBO documentary has divided opinions. The harrowing testimony from Robson and James Safechuck is compelling but there has been a huge backlash at the lack of any other witnesses, both for and against. Filmmaker Dan Reed has dismissed criticisms: "What is the other side of the story? That Michael Jackson was a great entertainer and a great guy?" He says Robson's original 2005 denial of abuse was rooted in his devotion to his idol. Yet, there is evidence Robson lied repeatedly in the past, was viewed as an unreliable witness by a judge and some of his latest allegations are not even based on his own memories.

UK journalist Mike Smallcombe is the author of the biography Making Michael and spoke exclusively to Express Online.

He said: "Unless you are in the Michael Jackson fan community, or a journalist who has researched the subject, you aren’t going to know about the publicly available information which would have formed part of Jackson’s defence. Viewers of the documentary are essentially the jury – but Leaving Neverland only gave them the prosecution’s side.

"In 2012, Robson had a nervous breakdown, triggered, he said, by an obsessive quest for success. His career, in his own words, began to “crumble.”

"That same year, Robson began shopping a book that claimed he was sexually abused by Michael Jackson. No publisher picked it up. In the draft version of the book, Robson called himself a 'master of deception.'"

"Robson filed a $1.5 billion civil lawsuit/creditor’s claim in 2013. He first filed it under seal (a procedure allowing sensitive or confidential information to be filed with a court without becoming a matter of public record), in the hope of reaching a financial settlement with the Jackson Estate.

"To be clear, the judge ruled that Jackson’s companies were not liable for any possible actions by Jackson; he did not rule on the credibility of the men’s allegations. But the trial judge in Robson’s initial case against the Estate disregarded his sworn statements on a summary judgment motion.

"Jackson estate attorney Howard Weitzman said Robson was “caught lying repeatedly” in the dismissed litigations.

"Weitzman added: 'The trial judge found one of Robson’s lies so incredible that the trial judge disregarded Robson’s sworn declaration and found that no rational trier of fact could possibly believe Robson’s sworn statements.'"

"During his lawsuit against Jackson’s Estate, Robson was ordered by the trial court to produce all documents about written communications with anyone about his supposed abuse.

"In one email, he listed over 20 different questions to his mother asking her about the specific details of his interactions with Jackson. Some of these included: 'Can you explain all that you remember of that first night at Neverland? What happened when we drove in what did we do? And that first weekend at Neverland?'

"Despite telling the detailed story of his first night at Neverland in the documentary as if it is his own memory, at his deposition, Robson admitted that he 'did not know' if his memory of that night 'came from (his) own recollection or it was told to (him) by someone else."

"Another email showed that Robson found one particular story from the early 1990s which specifically named him and his mother. He emailed it to his mother and asked whether it was true. She replied, ‘Wow, none of that is true.’

"Weitzman said Robson was also trying to hide evidence before his cases were dismissed.

"Weitzman said: ''Robson lied under oath and stated that, other than one brief email in late 2012, he had had “no written communications” with anyone (other than his attorneys) about his newly-concocted allegations that he was abused by Jackson. This turned out to be a complete and utter lie. Robson had actually shopped a book about his allegations in the year prior to filing his lawsuit—a book he tried to hide from the Estate.'

"Weitzman said Robson’s book told a completely different story of how he was first abused by Jackson. When asked about some of these discrepancies at his deposition, Robson explained that his memories had 'evolved' since writing the draft of the book in late 2012 and early 2013.

"Dan Reed said Robson and Safechuck “have no financial interest in the documentary whatsoever”. But both are in debt to Jackson’s Estate by significant sums. Robson owes the Estate almost $70,000 dollars in court costs, and Safechuck owes the Estate several thousand dollars as well. Robson and Safechuck are pursuing appeals of the judgments against them, appeals that will probably be heard this year."

MAKING MICHAEL BY MIKE SMALLCOMBE IS OUT NOW

https://www.express.co.uk/entertainm...Safechuck-film

Looks like the Russians don't want to broadcast this, as it 'provokes controversial public reaction'. (But it's available online).

IN RUSSIA 12:26, ​​march 14, 2019
"First Channel" refused to show the movie "Leaving Neverland" about Michael Jackson

Moscow. March 14th. INTERFAX.RU - "Channel One" will not show the documentary "Leaving Neverland" about Michael Jackson, writes on Thursday the newspaper "Vedomosti" referring to a source in the television station.

Later, on Channel One, they commented on the situation around the film. "Leaving Neverland" will not be shown on television, but the sensational documentary can be viewed on the Channel One website. It is already available for viewing, "- said in a statement channel, received in" Interfax "on Thursday.

On Channel One, it was noted that the film had earlier provoked "controversial public reaction, speculation and aggression on the part of both supporters and opponents of the film."

“In this situation, Channel One has decided to postpone the Russian premiere of Leaving Neverland to its Internet resources,” the report explains.

Earlier it was reported that Channel One had planned to show a film produced by HBO on the night of March 15-16.

The characters of the film were James Seyfchak and Wade Robson, who visited the Jackson ranch of Neverland and, according to their confessions, were sexually abused there.

The premiere of the film took place at the 2019 Sundance Film Festival, triggering a mixed reaction. Radio stations in different Western countries decided to remove Jackson's songs from the air. The singer's family before the premiere filed a lawsuit against HBO for $ 100 million for spreading defamation.

In 2003, a trial was held against the singer of molesting minors. The prosecution alleged that most of the singer’s alleged atrocities had occurred on the Neverland ranch. In 2005, Jackson was acquitted by the jury, after which he resigned. After the trial, the singer went to Bahrain, preferring to live outside the United States.

In March 2009, Michael announced that he was going to give the latest series of concerts in London called "This Is It Tour". The concert tour did not take place due to the death of the singer on June 25, 2009 as a result of an overdose of drugs.

https://www.interfax.ru/russia/654190

RIP Ron Newt and respect to him for staying loyal to Mike

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

Dr. Zoidberg wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:41 pm MJ out buying a wedding ring for a woman he never dated with a young lad that is possibly James Safechuck.

TMZ are propagating the "wedding ring" video as facts, no surprise as Harvey Levin (TMZ founder) is one of the alleged funders of Leaving Neverland too.

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

Harvey Levin spoke with the Safechucks during the trial in 2005 and reported on his old program Celebrity Justice that they defended MJ. He knows more than anyone else they are liars. That's just to let you know how far the media is willing to go in this campaign to smear MJ's reputation.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

LOL that reporter is a young Bill O'Reilly (who 25 years later had his own sex scandal.)

And MJ looked like a character on Narcos with the sideburns and moustache.
Sex trafficking sadly goes on at all levels
Yes, but my point is its not guided by industry. Some Hollywood people are involved, but it doesn't mean they worked out a protection racket with Oprah and Gayle King or whatever internet sleuths on twitter are claiming.

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

:lol: Yea he does look like someone out of Narcos.

As for protection rackets and such, well the BBC, politicians etc protected Jimmy Saville. Plus some people who are claiming this are actual reporters and not just MJ fans. As for the wedding ring shopping videos it's from 1989, James said his and Mike's alleged ceremony was in 1993. So the dates don't even add up. I believe the facts are in the civil lawsuit he filed which was dismissed and thrown out of court.

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

The price the media pays for you to be molested by Michael Jackson:

⇓⇓ Robert and Ronald Newt – Offered $200,000

No matter who testifies next in Michael Jackson’s alleged “prior acts” of sexual abuse mini-trial, the prosecution will have to deal with the fact that only one boy will show up to say he was molested many years ago by the pop star.

Now comes Robert Newt, 30, long a “Holy Grail” for The National Enquirer from its investigation into Jackson circa 1993.

Newt and his twin brother Ronald Newt Jr. (now deceased) were aspiring performers and spent two weeks as guests in the Jackson family home in Encino, Calif., around 1985. They were about 11 years old. This all occurred before Neverland was completed. Michael, Janet Jackson and LaToya Jackson were all there, as well as the Jackson parents.

Fast-forward to December 1993. The National Enquirer, desperate to get a scoop that Jackson has abused children, heard that the Newt kids once spent time with Jackson.

The tabloid offered the Newts’ father, Ronald Newt Sr., $200,000 to say that something happened between his kids and Jackson.

Newt, a San Francisco “character” and filmmaker whose past includes pimping and jail time, considered the offer.

A contract was drawn up, signed by Enquirer editor David Perel. Enquirer reporter Jim Mitteager, who is also now deceased, met with Newt and his son at the Marriott hotel in downtown San Francisco.

It seemed that all systems were go. But the Newts declined the offer at the last minute.

Ron Newt Sr., to whom $200,000 would have seemed like the world on a silver platter, wrote “No good sucker” where his signature was supposed to go. The reason: Nothing ever happened between Jackson and the Newt boys.

Indeed, no kids, no matter how much money was dangled by the tabloids, ever showed up to trade stories of Jackson malfeasance for big lumps of cash after the first scandal broke in 1993.

“Maybe there aren’t any other kids,” a current Enquirer editor conceded.

I met Bobby Newt yesterday near the office where he works as a mortgage broker in suburban Los Angeles.

Just as his dad promised me a few days earlier, he’s a good-looking kid. He’s half black and half Chinese.

Robert and his twin brother were likely very cute kids. They have the same features as other boys advertised as alleged Neverland “victims.” But all Bobby Newt remembers of his encounter with Jackson is good times.

And all he remembers about the man from The National Enquirer is that he wanted Bobby, then 18, to lie.

“He said, ‘Say he grabbed you on the butt. Say he grabbed you and touched you in any kind of way,'” Newt said. “He told us he took all these people down. Now he was going to take Michael down. That he would really destroy him. He told us he took all these other famous people down. All the major people that had scandals against them. He said, ‘We take these people down. That’s what we do.'”

Prior to Bobby’s meeting with Mitteager, Bobby’s father met with him and brought along an intermediary, San Francisco politician, businessman and fellow jailbird Charlie Walker.

Walker is infamous in San Francisco circles for being “hooked up” to anything interesting cooking on the West Coast.

“My dad said these dudes are offering this money to take Michael Jackson down. And the guy [Mitteager] said, ‘Say he touched you. All you have to do is say it. But you might have to take the stand. You might have to go on ‘Oprah’ in front of all these people. You have to be prepared for this thing. Just say it. And we’ll give you money,'” Newt said.

Two pieces of evidence confirm the Newts’ story. One is the actual contract proffered by the Enquirer and signed by Perel, who declined to comment for this story.

The contract, written as a letter, says it’s an agreement between the tabloid and the Newts for their exclusive story regarding “your relationship with and knowledge of Michael Jackson, and his sexuality, your knowledge of Michael Jackson’s sexual contact and attempts at sexual contact with Robert Newt and others.”

Mitteager expected them to sign, even though it was completely untrue and there was, in fact, no story.

He knew you were lying, I reminded Bobby Newt.

“Exactly! And he didn’t care! He was like, ‘Just say it and we’ll give you the money.’ And I was like, ‘He [Jackson] never touched me!” Newt said. “He [Mitteager] was really fishing and really digging. Think about it — most people you say it to, ‘We’ll give you this money,’ even [if it’s not true]. And they’d take it.”

Bobby Newt recalled more details of the 30-minute meeting with The National Enquirer’s reporter:

“He was trying to coach me — if I decided to take the money, what would happen. He said ‘You know, it’s going to be a huge scandal. You’ll probably have a lot of people not liking you. You’re going to be famous!’ But to me, you’d be ruined. And the truth is Michael didn’t do anything even close to trying to molest us.”

Ironically, the second piece of evidence also backs up the Newts’ story. Unbeknownst to them, they were taped by Mitteager.

I told you last week that Mitteager did more surreptitious taping than Richard Nixon. When he died, the tapes were left to Hollywood investigator Paul Barresi. His dozens of hours of tapes include a conversation between Mitteager, Ron Newt Sr. and Charlie Walker.

No matter who testifies next in Michael Jackson’s alleged “prior acts” of sexual abuse mini-trial, the prosecution will have to deal with the fact that only one boy will show up to say he was molested many years ago by the pop star.

Now comes Robert Newt, 30, long a “Holy Grail” for The National Enquirer from its investigation into Jackson circa 1993.

Newt and his twin brother Ronald Newt Jr. (now deceased) were aspiring performers and spent two weeks as guests in the Jackson family home in Encino, Calif., around 1985. They were about 11 years old. This all occurred before Neverland was completed. Michael, Janet Jackson and LaToya Jackson were all there, as well as the Jackson parents.

Fast-forward to December 1993. The National Enquirer, desperate to get a scoop that Jackson has abused children, heard that the Newt kids once spent time with Jackson.

The tabloid offered the Newts’ father, Ronald Newt Sr., $200,000 to say that something happened between his kids and Jackson.

Newt, a San Francisco “character” and filmmaker whose past includes pimping and jail time, considered the offer.

A contract was drawn up, signed by Enquirer editor David Perel. Enquirer reporter Jim Mitteager, who is also now deceased, met with Newt and his son at the Marriott hotel in downtown San Francisco.

It seemed that all systems were go. But the Newts declined the offer at the last minute.

Ron Newt Sr., to whom $200,000 would have seemed like the world on a silver platter, wrote “No good sucker” where his signature was supposed to go. The reason: Nothing ever happened between Jackson and the Newt boys.

Indeed, no kids, no matter how much money was dangled by the tabloids, ever showed up to trade stories of Jackson malfeasance for big lumps of cash after the first scandal broke in 1993.

“Maybe there aren’t any other kids,” a current Enquirer editor conceded.

I met Bobby Newt yesterday near the office where he works as a mortgage broker in suburban Los Angeles.

Just as his dad promised me a few days earlier, he’s a good-looking kid. He’s half black and half Chinese.

Robert and his twin brother were likely very cute kids. They have the same features as other boys advertised as alleged Neverland “victims.” But all Bobby Newt remembers of his encounter with Jackson is good times.

And all he remembers about the man from The National Enquirer is that he wanted Bobby, then 18, to lie.

“He said, ‘Say he grabbed you on the butt. Say he grabbed you and touched you in any kind of way,'” Newt said. “He told us he took all these people down. Now he was going to take Michael down. That he would really destroy him. He told us he took all these other famous people down. All the major people that had scandals against them. He said, ‘We take these people down. That’s what we do.'”

Prior to Bobby’s meeting with Mitteager, Bobby’s father met with him and brought along an intermediary, San Francisco politician, businessman and fellow jailbird Charlie Walker.

Walker is infamous in San Francisco circles for being “hooked up” to anything interesting cooking on the West Coast.

“My dad said these dudes are offering this money to take Michael Jackson down. And the guy [Mitteager] said, ‘Say he touched you. All you have to do is say it. But you might have to take the stand. You might have to go on ‘Oprah’ in front of all these people. You have to be prepared for this thing. Just say it. And we’ll give you money,'” Newt said.

Two pieces of evidence confirm the Newts’ story. One is the actual contract proffered by the Enquirer and signed by Perel, who declined to comment for this story.

The contract, written as a letter, says it’s an agreement between the tabloid and the Newts for their exclusive story regarding “your relationship with and knowledge of Michael Jackson, and his sexuality, your knowledge of Michael Jackson’s sexual contact and attempts at sexual contact with Robert Newt and others.”

Mitteager expected them to sign, even though it was completely untrue and there was, in fact, no story.

He knew you were lying, I reminded Bobby Newt.

“Exactly! And he didn’t care! He was like, ‘Just say it and we’ll give you the money.’ And I was like, ‘He [Jackson] never touched me!” Newt said. “He [Mitteager] was really fishing and really digging. Think about it — most people you say it to, ‘We’ll give you this money,’ even [if it’s not true]. And they’d take it.”

Bobby Newt recalled more details of the 30-minute meeting with The National Enquirer’s reporter:

“He was trying to coach me — if I decided to take the money, what would happen. He said ‘You know, it’s going to be a huge scandal. You’ll probably have a lot of people not liking you. You’re going to be famous!’ But to me, you’d be ruined. And the truth is Michael didn’t do anything even close to trying to molest us.”

Ironically, the second piece of evidence also backs up the Newts’ story. Unbeknownst to them, they were taped by Mitteager.

I told you last week that Mitteager did more surreptitious taping than Richard Nixon. When he died, the tapes were left to Hollywood investigator Paul Barresi. His dozens of hours of tapes include a conversation between Mitteager, Ron Newt Sr. and Charlie Walker.

When I read some of the transcript back to Newt the other day, he was shocked.

“I said all that,” he observed, surprised to have his memory prodded some 12 years later.

Back in the mid-’80s, Ron Newt Sr. put his three sons together as a singing group much as Joseph Jackson did. He called them The Newtrons.

After much pushing, he got the attention of Joe Jackson, who agreed to manage the group. Joe Jackson got the Newtrons a showcase at the Roxy in West Hollywood.

Michael showed up and loved them. The result was a two-week stay for the boys at the Encino house on Hayvenhurst Ave., where they were supposed to work on their music.

“We would see Michael in passing. We didn’t see him, maybe, because he was working on an album. We saw him downstairs in the kitchen and we talked to him,” he said.

The Newtrons eventually got a record contract and recorded the Jackson 5 hit “I Want You Back” at Hayvenhurst. They also spent the night at Tito Jackson’s house. But nothing about what Bobby Newt hears now about himself or others makes sense.

“I don’t know what to believe. He had prime time with me and my brother in the guest room for two weeks,” he said. “And he didn’t try anything.”

As a footnote to all of this: In the small world of the Los Angeles music business, Bobby Newt recently worked with choreographer and alleged Jackson “victim” Wade Robson on tracks for his first album, a potential hit compendium of original R&B ballads.

Jackson’s former maid Blanca Francia implicated Robson in the case during Monday’s testimony. Robson is not testifying for the prosecution.

“Wade is straight as they come. He’s getting married. And nothing ever happened to him, either,” Newt said.

He shakes his head, thinking about those who have made claims against Jackson.

“You have to look at these people, go back and see when their relationship with Michael fractured. The calls stopped coming,” he said.

And Newt should know. After the adventure in 1985, the Newts never saw Jackson again. It didn’t bother them, Bobby says, as much as it might have others.

“They probably didn’t like it. And this is their way of getting back at him,” he said.

⇓⇓ Alfonso Ribeiro – Offered $100,000
"Alfonso Ribeiro appeared on Geraldo, to say there was never a time when he felt uncomfortable with Michael Jackson. Ribeiro, at the age of twelve, had starred with Michael and the other Jacksons in a Pepsi commercial in 1984. Ribeiro felt like Michael was one of his buddies and felt the allegations were “preposterous”. He also disclosed that his own father was offered $100,000 by a tabloid to say anything negative about Michael Jackson."

⇓⇓ Wade Robson – Offered Six Figures
"As the media invited ex-employees to run with their wildest allegations, induced by large six figure payments and the racier the allegation, the bigger the cheque. I’ve since learned that Wade’s mother Joy Robson was approached by the National Enquirer and offered a six-figure sum if she changed her story ‘to say that Michael had molested your son.’ Thankfully, people like Joy had scruples and she, like every other parent and child who’d spent time at Neverland, would not corroborate Dr Chandler’s claims or anyone else’s."

⇓⇓ Michael’s Cousin, Tim Whitehead – Offered $100k To Say Michael Was Gay
"The defense witnesses included Tim Whitehead, Michael’s cousin who is very close to Michael, who told the jury he had been offered $100,000 to say that Michael is gay. He refused and said he has never seen any behavior that could be construed as child abuse."

⇓⇓ Daniel Kapon – Paid $500k By The News Of The World
A lawsuit filed by a young man who alleged he was molested as a boy by Michael Jackson — and who also claimed he fathered the singer’s two oldest children and saw him dine with Fidel Castro — was dismissed today by a judge.

Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Rolf M. Treu granted a motion by Jackson’s lawyer, Thomas C. Mundell, to throw out the case after the 22-year- old plaintiff, {tag Daniel Kapon}, failed to show up for the scheduled start of today’s trial.

“I think the judge realized how crazy the lawsuit was,” Mundell said outside the courtroom.

Kapon never visited Jackson’s Neverland Ranch in Santa Barbara County as he claimed, and the entertainer did not know him, the lawyer said.

Kapon’s lawsuit alleged Jackson “repeatedly and forcefully sexually molested” him starting in 1987, when he was 2, and lasting until he was 14.

The case was originally filed in Orange County, but a judge transferred it to Los Angeles County in March 2006 at the request of Jackson’s lawyers.

In court papers filed Dec. 17, Mundell said Kapon made a series of unusual statements during his Dec. 11 deposition that undermined the validity of his case.

Kapon claimed his mother married Jackson multiple times, and testified that the ceremonies were attended by Elizabeth Taylor, Celine Dion, Elton John, Paul McCartney, Beyonce Knowles and Diana Ross, according to Mundell’s court papers.

He said Kapon testified that his mother “was in Michael Jackson’s ‘Thriller’ music video. She helped Michael with a lot of his material, his songs, his music videos. Michael Jackson was madly in love with my mom.”

Kapon also claimed he fathered Jackson’s two oldest children, Paris and Prince Michael, by masturbating into a jar so his semen could be used to impregnate Jackson’s ex-wife Deborah Rowe, according to his deposition.

Jackson specifically wanted Kapon to be the father of the two children, Kapon testified.

“He was obsessed with geniuses and blood lines and he told me that he wanted to continue my blood line, which he believed to be related to the Rothschilds,” Kapon testified.

Jackson wanted Kapon to have sexual intercourse with Rowe, but “it did not work out,” he testified.

Kapon also testified that one of Jackson’s other lawyers, Marshall L. Brubacher, was conspiring with disgraced private investigator Anthony Pellicano and “other associates of Michael Jackson” to “kidnap me and make my life a living hell.”

According to additional Kapon deposition testimony, he said he saw Jackson dining with Castro in New York City, Mundell’s court papers state.

“These are not good-faith deposition answers,” Mundell wrote. “They are the ravings of an unbalanced celebrity stalker.”

Treu granted a motion by Barry Fischer, Kapon’s most recent attorney, to withdraw his representation Jan. 10 after his client stopped communicating with him in late November.

Kapon’s mother stated he was homeless and living in a car, Fischer said in his court papers.

“I do not know if he is ill, dead or simply refusing to respond,” Fischer wrote.

The lawyer filed a “missing persons report” with Los Angeles police on Jan. 3, a copy of which was attached to his motion.

In December 2006, Treu threw out Kapon’s allegations of childhood sexual molestation, intentional infliction of emotional distress, plagiarism, conversion, breach of contract, accounting, fraud, negligence, civil conspiracy and unfair business practices.

However, Treu ruled then that case could to trial on allegations of battery, willful misconduct, assault and false imprisonment, along with a sexual battery cause of action that Brubacher did not move to dismiss.

Kapon’s court papers alleged the false imprisonment occurred when Jackson confined him for “multiple periods” from 1987 to late 1991 at Neverland Ranch, as well as homes in Encino and Woodland Hills.

Kapon also claimed he was occasionally confined inside a car, against his will, by Jackson; that the singer stuck his tongue down Kapon’s throat, masturbated him and anally penetrated him by force; and that Jackson gave him drugs and alcohol and subjected him to unnecessary cosmetic surgery, as well as burning, torturing and beating him.

Along with the abuse claims, Kapon alleged Jackson misappropriated his song ideas, lyrics and melodies during the time in which the pop star was recording”Bad,” released in 1987, “Dangerous,” released in 1991, “HIStory, released in 1995, and “Blood on the Dance Floor,” released in 1997.

Treu previously dismissed Sony BMG Music Entertainment and Sony Music Holding Inc. as defendants. Kapon alleged they shared responsibility with Jackson for stealing his music ideas and for breaching a contract.

– Daily Breeze

Here is the original story that The News Of The World spent $500,000 obtaining:

Edition 3GXD

SUN 30 MAY 2004, Page 19

Jacko filmed as he abused me; News Of the World investigates
CAROLE AYE MAUNG IN LOS ANGELES

He’d be laughing demonically while this was happening

New youngster claims he was drugged and used for ‘sadistic pleasure’ from age of three

A SECOND youngster has accused Michael Jackson of sex abuse, alleging the singer FILMED him as he carried out depraved acts. Daniel Kapon also claims Jacko, 45, is a sadist who revelled in inflicting pain.

The teenager, now 18, sets out a catalogue of sickening abuse that started from the age of THREE.

And he makes the detailed accusations in a harrowing 28 minute and 50 second video as his case is studied by Los Angeles police. Daniel said he was never taken to Jacko’s bedroom to be abused-but to a chilling bare room without an ounce of comfort.

Camera

He recalled: “I wouldn’t be in his bedroom. He’d do the sadistic acts, sometimes taping it, in a darkly lit room. He’d just be getting his kicks. The room had bare walls and had two camera lights and a chair which he’d make me sit in. There might have been a bed too. It was dark. I recall a director-type, an older guy with white hair. He would be holding the video camera and directing, telling Jackson what to do and sometimes they’d collaborate.”

Daniel also alleged Jackson:

DRUGGED him in order to carry out depraved acts.

SWITCHED personality the second he was in private, changing from a charming companion to a “demon”.

And ABUSED him for years at the star’s two palatial homes, leaving him in emotional turmoil.

The video recording Daniel’s claims begins with his chilling words:

“I was abused by Michael Jackson.”

The singer already faces trial, possibly in September, accused of abusing cancer sufferer Gavin Arvizo when the lad was 12. Jacko, who denies all charges, could be jailed for 74 years on nine charges. Second accuser Daniel was clearly emotional on the video as he claimed he was filmed being forced to take part in “grotesque acts”. He added: “It seemed as if he was deriving pleasure from my pain.” Then he claimed Jackson would “be laughing demonically while this was happening.”

The youngster, currently in a safe house in Los Angeles, and now represented by highly respected lawyer Gloria Allred, said that there was nothing he could do to fight back.

He added: “I had no control over my body but I was still conscious. They drugged me. I was given a goblet of red wine. I suspect it had something in it.” And he described the sinister change in Jackson’s personality once he was in private. One minute they might be walking through grounds of the star’s Neverland Ranch in California.

Once inside and out of sight of others, Jackson would turn off the charm like a tap. Daniel said: “In public, Jackson was charming, but when I was alone with him he was a freak. His whole demeanour changed. You have to have a totally whacked-out demeanour to even consider doing the things he’s done to me. He was acting demonic, he was acting crazed. Very sadistic.”

At this point, Daniel breaks down and asks to stop filming. When it resumes, his first words are: “He was verbally abusive, cursing, very crazed for power.”

Daniel went on to describe Jackson’s naked body.

He said: “I remember that his whole body was the same colour, very white, very pale.”

The youngster’s mother Suzanne says her son was introduced to Jackson by her estranged husband Danny.

Before long, the child became a regular visitor to Jackson’s home in Encino and was also treated to a special birthday party at Neverland.

Daniel said he suffered abuse ordeals at both places.

He added: “I can remember things as far back as when I was three. I have a photographic memory. I vaguely remember first meeting Jackson-but the things that stick out in my mind are the sexual acts that occurred with him.”

Intimate

“And I remember walking with Jackson on the trail at Neverland and holding his hand and talking to him. Just chit chat. Most of what I remember at around the age of 12 and 13 is just being alone with him and that other guy and all the sexual acts.”

Mum Suzanne, who did not have custody of Daniel, said she had noticed bite marks on intimate parts of his body.

Asked if he has any pleasant memories of the star, Daniel spits:

“Pleasant memories with Jackson? Only outside Neverland riding the rides.”

Suzanne said she discovered her son knew Jacko shortly before his fourth birthday-when one of the star’s songs came on the car radio.

She said: “My son was very agitated and started kicking my radio so that the knob came off. He told me, ‘I don’t like that’.

“I said, ‘What? It’s Michael Jackson’.

He said, ‘I don’t like him’.

I said, ‘You’re talking like you know him’.

He said, ‘I do’ and started crying. I just flipped out.”

LA District Attorney Tom Sneddon has quizzed Daniel and passed a file to cops.

As ridiculous as this story is what makes it even more ridiculous is that The News Of The World printed this story on May 30th, 2 days after the LAPD had closed their investigation into Daniel Kapon’s allegations and stated on the record that they had “concluded there was no evidence that any crime occurred.” So they printed and paid for this story when it had already been concluded that he was lying.

⇓⇓ Aaron Carter – Offered Six Figures
Aaron says that after Leaving Neverland aired he struggled to believe there was no financial motive behind Wade and Safechuck’s claims based on how the media had been offering him money.

“You don’t think for the interviews they’re doing that they’re not getting paid? Because I’ve been offered six figures already for an interview and I’ve turned them all down. I told them to go fuck themselves.”

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

Props to Teddy, Aaron Carter & Game for standing up for Mike too.

http://firpocarr.com/firpofiles03122019 ... OrQhFKktGo

For every BS TMZ video and slanderous article there's receipts of real, hard facts.

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

Wade referred himself as the "Master of Deception" in a book that no publisher wanted either.

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »