Guy tries Worlds hottest hot sauce

Videos about cats and stuff
Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Guy tries Worlds hottest hot sauce

Post by Big Boss Man »

Spoiler
I must have a high toleration to heat!!!

Seconds later

:uhoh: :whoa: :uhoh: :whoa:

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Re: Guy tries Worlds hottest hot sauce

Post by Bandit »

I love that he was trying to explain scoville units to a bunch of ER workers who didn't care because they had more important things to do so he wouldn't look like a pussy.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

:olol:

I like how he said it wasn't that hot, had some more and then started blinking like crazy.

Hope he enjoyed shitting that out.

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

:olol: The capsaicin is not only an irritant to the eyes & skin but also the lungs. So if the guy had asthma/breathing difficulties it could have been real bad. Could cause a stomach ulcer too, although capsaicin is used for it's anti inflammatory properties.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

I like spicy Peppers and sauce but I stop with ghost peppers. Any of that stuff you need gloves to handle is just stupid. If you want your mouth and throat to burn just take a straight chug of tequila or something.

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

Yea Hot sauce and spicy food is great, but you shouldn't go overboard like this guy did. The ones with the super high scoville units (Mad Dog is 9 million) aren't really suitable for human consumption.
Dubbed “plutonium” by its manufacturers at Ashley Foods, this sauce is so thick with extract that it needs to be heated just to get it out of the bottle. It’s a full 60 percent pure capsaicin, and it sells in one-ounce containers for a hundred bucks each. It’s absolutely face-melting, and it’s the hottest product on earth that can still be considered a sauce; the next step up from here are pure capsaicin crystals.
https://www.thedailymeal.com/eat/worlds ... y/slide-14