Random Wrestling News

Wrestling! MMA! Boxing!
Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Re: Random Wrestling News

Post by Big Boss Man »

Billy shouldn't be boxing guys anyway at his age but that's beside the point. He was being disrespected and baited by the guy which isn't cool at all. BJH clearly has issues but you don't make a spectacle out of him and ridicule him. He has some tall tales but you just have to humour him to a degree. He just could have got him to promote the Florida show but instead he was taking potshots at him and wound him up.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

It's a work.

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

For what purpose? To sell his new DVD? that doesn't make logical sense to me since it's making him look bad. No disrespect to Billy, but he doesn't seem in the frame of mind to decipher what is a work or a shoot right now so if anyone's being worked it's him. I guess Feinstein and others are doing with BJH like they did with Sheiky. Its turning these guys into laughing stocks. Work or not, the point I was trying to get across is that it's sad to see.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Do you think he cares how he looks by now?

Watch the beginning where Hannibal turns his back to the camera and says "Don't make it too obvious. Just something that the fans watching this will (he's cut off.)" What else would that mean. Then in his reply Hannibal is clearly cutting a promo.

And Rob Feinstein knows enough that a nearly 70 year old man who admits on camera he has Hepatitis C would never get a boxing license in Pennsylvania.

Plus he has done works with people before. He's a wrestler/promoter in Canada and brings guys in to wrestle him.

Ocelot
Wrestling Mod

Post by Ocelot »

"It's a wizzurk!" - Rick Martel.

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

Bandit wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:22 am Do you think he cares how he looks by now?

Watch the beginning where Hannibal turns his back to the camera and says "Don't make it too obvious. Just something that the fans watching this will (he's cut off.)" What else would that mean. Then in his reply Hannibal is clearly cutting a promo.

And Rob Feinstein knows enough that a nearly 70 year old man who admits on camera he has Hepatitis C would never get a boxing license in Pennsylvania.

Plus he has done works with people before. He's a wrestler/promoter in Canada and brings guys in to wrestle him.
Only Billy himself can answer that question. To me, I could be wrong but it seems he is unfortunately clearly suffering with a mental illness and it's really messed up these guys are using him to further their own agendas. Him coming out with his coke dealing tales and talking about witnessing a murder or murders etc and conspiracy stuff, Feinstein doesn't need to draw attention to that. It's not Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theories show, just have him talk about wrestling.

At face value, Hannibal is calling him out on his tales, Billy is getting pissed off and the point I'm reiterating is that he can't really decipher whether it's a work or shoot. In hindsight when you look how they were laughing at Sheiky instead of with him with his outbursts then I think this is a similar situation.

The Sheik documentary showed that behind his persona that he was a real good guy who deserved people's respect instead of being baited to go off like when Feinstein got him a load of beers and he ranted on his shoots. That's bottom of the barrel scumbaggery, kicking a guy when he's down.

Which is why I'm against them doing this work with Billy. I know it's a work, it's the fact that it's coming across legit because he's not in the mental state to know what's a work or shoot. Wasn't he part of the TBI/CTE lawsuit? That could be why he keeps bringing up these OTT stories which even made the UK press

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... rders.html
Haynes has a history of making far-fetched claims in interviews, including that he believed WWE promoter Vince McMahon fathered the child of a now deceased wrestler, and that Steve Austin is ultimately responsible for the death of wrestling legend 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper.
I am one step away from another nervous breakdown but I am not looking for no pitty, never have and never will I just love my brothers and sisters in this business and to see them die left and right from the years of abuse that Vince McMahon put on us.

https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/bill ... wwe-expose
I'm all for them helping him out but set up a gofundme instead or something.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Sheik is a weird one. I think it started out as a legitimate meltdown in the first shoot since he's spending the majority of it trying to call a crack dealer and it isn't entertaining. But then when he saw the reaction it got (and nobody had cared about him since 1991) he started putting it on for the camera. You can see the difference from being a sad crackhead jonsing for a fix in the first one to becoming the wacky guy who threatens to humble people "old country way" in the second one and over the next few years.

On the On The Road DVD where he's followed around when he was going to be on Howard Stern the first time. He's pretty much calm in the ride to the show but then turns into the screaming guy as soon as Stern brings him on, including attempting to pull his penis out when he got into a screaming match with Sal Governale when he came on dressed like Randy Savage and claiming Elizabeth always told him she hated Sheik to get him to flip out. And he wasn't drinking or doing drugs during the ride that's filmed. Also Stern wouldn't let him have beer in the studio when he started asking for it. Sheik was desperate and came up with the idea to exaggerate his personality to become relevant again. Then his health got bad so he stopped doing the gimmick because he can't travel very much. But then you had Ken Patera and Jamie Dundee putting out shoots trying to act like Sheik for attention but it didn't work.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

I've got to know about this second message, that sounds messed up. "Hey pal, it's Vince again. Actually don't call me because it wasn't Lance Storm that died it was just some other guy who used to work here."

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Why would they want Kris & Bix to split up? We need another 300 eps of BTS first.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

As long as those are they will be 90 years old before they hit that mark.

Bix is the most hated person on The Board because he bashes Dave and Bryan out of jealousy. So they want Zellner to work with someone they like.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

They've done 200 eps in 4 years, so it should take 6 years to do another 300 6 hour episodes.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

I'm definitely checking this out.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

Bandit wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:28 am

I'm definitely checking this out.

Spoiler
I'M A ONE MAN WRECKING CREW~!

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

Bandit wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:59 pm
He's right. But fans of any sport, movie, TV show etc will find something to complain about, even the smallest thing. Speaking of Punk and Baseball, a few weeks back I think I spotted him and AJ in the crowd at a Cubs home game a while back. One of the Cubs players walk out music is "Cult of Personality" too.

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

Bandit wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:40 am
Good to hear Bobby is doing a bit better.

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

Dave's saying Marty's ROH contract is up in the Fall (most likely in November).

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »