I'm sorry for this odd request because it might get to you too urgent but it's because of the situation of things

I am not a robot

Moderators: szchinagoshop, Johnny 5

Forum rules
Roofus
Slippin' Jimmy

I'm sorry for this odd request because it might get to you too urgent but it's because of the situation of things

Post by Roofus »

I’m with family on vacation in Manila Philippines, I know I didn't mention anything about it to you but we are in trouble, we were mugged last night in an alley by a gang of thugs on our way back from shopping, one of them had a knife poking my neck for almost two minutes and everything we had on us including my phone, credit cards were all stolen, quite honestly it was beyond a dreadful experience for us but looking on the bright side we weren't seriously hurt or injured and we are still alive so that is whats important. I've reported to the cops here and canceled all our cards, it appeared I had acted quickly enough or they almost would have succeeded in cleaning out my bank account. I'm really having some difficulties clearing our hotel bills and also need to pick up a voucher ticket at the counter for us to catch a flight back home as soon as possible
All we need right now is $2,550 but anything you can spare pending when we get things straightened out will be appreciated and I promise to refund you as soon as we arrive home safely, western union is the best way to get money across to us. Please get back to me as soon as possible to let you know how you can get the money across to us.
Thank you

Calavera
Fighting Mongooses

Re: I'm sorry for this odd request because it might get to you too urgent but it's because of the situation of things

Post by Calavera »

Roofus wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:11 am everything we had on us including my phone, credit cards were all stolen
Then how are you posting this? Public library computer? :olol:

Roofus
Slippin' Jimmy

Re: I'm sorry for this odd request because it might get to you too urgent but it's because of the situation of things

Post by Roofus »

Calavera wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:02 pm
Roofus wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:11 am everything we had on us including my phone, credit cards were all stolen
Then how are you posting this? Public library computer? :olol:
I wish I could answer you, but I got murdered in the Philippines. Thanks for all your help, guys. :rolleyes:

Calavera
Fighting Mongooses

Post by Calavera »

Roofus wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:49 pm I wish I could answer you, but I got murdered in the Philippines. Thanks for all your help, guys. :rolleyes:
Oh dear! No worries though. You should be healed up in about a week or so. With the recent breakthroughs in healthcare murder isn't quite as serious as it used to be. I've heard it now carries a 97 percent survival rate.