General Gaming Thread

A forum for video games, new & retro, on consoles, computers, handheld & mobile. Also for tech talk, things like PC parts, phones etc.
Hawq
Site Admin

Re: General Gaming Thread

Post by Hawq »

pixel
Fighting Mongooses

Post by pixel »

pixel
Fighting Mongooses

Post by pixel »

pixel
Fighting Mongooses

Post by pixel »

Hawq
Site Admin

Post by Hawq »

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

When a demon's castle darkens the land, two sisters challenge its halls.

Together they can break the curse.

Development has begun on a 2D action platformer starring two demon hunters on a mission to save their school!

Players take control of the two sisters with different attacks and capabilities to challenge the demon castle and the bosses waiting within. Discover new routes through the castle using the sisters' unique abilities!

The stars of Grim Guardians are the long-distance focused “Shinobu Kamizono” and the close-range brawler “Maya Kamizono.” Players will need to consider the situation when choosing which sister to control as they make their way through the castle, investigating the mystery of what happened to their school and its students.

Other features include 2-player co-op with special actions, extensive difficulty options with the “Style System,” unique changes on repeat plays, and most importantly the quality and challenge players have come to expect from Inti Creates titles, this time with a new gothic horror aesthetic.

[Product Information]

Title: Grim Guardians: Demon Purge
Platforms: Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Steam(PC)  
Genre: Action Platformer
Rating: Pending
Players: 1-2
Release Date: TBD
Price: TBD

http://grimguardians.com/

Calavera
Fighting Mongooses

Post by Calavera »

Seems like I hardly play any new games nowadays but I have started playing Stray. So far it is pretty good. Anyone else here played it?

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Calavera wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:16 pm Seems like I hardly play any new games nowadays but I have started playing Stray. So far it is pretty good. Anyone else here played it?
Not yet, but it does look cool. I'll get it when it's on special on Steam.

melancholy
Global Mod

Post by melancholy »

Calavera wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:16 pm Seems like I hardly play any new games nowadays but I have started playing Stray. So far it is pretty good. Anyone else here played it?
Yeah, I’ve played it a bit. It’s not bad, but I’m glad it’s short because I don’t think it would keep my interest for more than 5 hours.