Post every time you buy a new game, console, or accessory

A forum for video games, new & retro, on consoles, computers, handheld & mobile. Also for tech talk, things like PC parts, phones etc.
melancholy
Global Mod

Re: Post every time you buy a new game, console, or accessory

Post by melancholy »

ian wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:47 am Nope. Missing the Amiibos and the hot water thermos and free balloons for the kids.
Oh my child, I owned the Amiibos well before Splatoon 3 was even announced. And while not a thermos, I did own water bottle once, though sadly it was not dishwasher safe and died.

ian
Null Dream Team

Post by ian »

Ahha. So you don't have the NEW limited Amiibos that are a repackaging but otherwise identical to the ones you already own. And $35 more expensive!
You're practically bankrupting them.

I'll allow this mistake if you have some hastily made fan art or knock off merch. although I will understand if you choose not to share this fact online in fear of the Ninja Lawyer Hitmen Squad.

The biggest problem with Splatoon is that the series launched on wiiu, so only 5 people ever played it.
If I should Die Hard Arcade before I Alan Wake.
PREY the Lords of Lore my Soul Calibur to Take
-Two Interactive.

melancholy
Global Mod

Post by melancholy »

ian wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:20 amI'll allow this mistake if you have some hastily made fan art or knock off merch. although I will understand if you choose not to share this fact online in fear of the Ninja Lawyer Hitmen Squad.
Does it count if I made the fan art in Splatoon using the post box?