The Game Bundles Thread

A forum for video games, new & retro, on consoles, computers, handheld & mobile. Also for tech talk, things like PC parts, phones etc.
Skynet
Site Admin

Re: The Humble Bundle Thread

Post by Skynet »

Matisfaction wrote:My laptop literately runs on Steam.
Ditch the mac, buy a decent PC/laptop, install hackintosh and then you have the best of both worlds just without the ridiculous apple price. Problem solved, mat!

Matisfaction
Global Mod

Post by Matisfaction »

It's not a mac it's a Lenovo . I need to get a GFX card for the advanced dock.

I can't get no...

Skynet
Site Admin

Post by Skynet »

Matisfaction wrote:It's not a mac it's a Lenovo . I need to get a GFX card for the advanced dock.
I forgot you had that. JUST BUY A DAMN GPU FOR THE DOCK ALREADY! It's been a million years, mat!

Matisfaction
Global Mod

Post by Matisfaction »

I know, but most of my money goes towards my faberge egg addiction.
I can't get no...

Skynet
Site Admin

Post by Skynet »

Matisfaction wrote:I know, but most of my money goes towards my faberge egg addiction.
I still love the faberge egg scene :olol:

melancholy
Global Mod

Post by melancholy »

The Humble Unreal Engine Bundle

Start your Unreal Engines. We've assembled a bundle of games with one thing in common: they're all built with Unreal Engine. Play a few, have some fun, get inspired, download Unreal Engine and make your own hit game – it's all in a day's work!

Pay $1 or more for Killing Floor + "Community Weapon Pack" 1-3 & "Chickenator" DLC, Dangerous Golf, and Shadow Complex Remastered. You'll also receive a coupon for 10% off Humble Monthly for new subscribers.

Pay more than the average price and you’ll also get The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, ADR1FT, and The Mean Greens - Plastic Warfare.

Pay $10 or more for all of that plus The Culling (Early Access).

https://www.humblebundle.com/unreal-engine-bundle

This is a really good bundle so far. I picked this one up for Dangerous Golf alone.

Skynet
Site Admin

Post by Skynet »

melancholy wrote:I picked this one up for Dangerous Golf alone.
I got a Steam refund on that. I hated that game, which is a shame because I had high hopes for it.

melancholy
Global Mod

Post by melancholy »

Skynet wrote:
melancholy wrote:I picked this one up for Dangerous Golf alone.
I got a Steam refund on that. I hated that game, which is a shame because I had high hopes for it.
Really? I mean I never would pay full price for it, but I figured it would at least be worth a dollar.

OrangeRibbon
WHOA-OH BLACK BETTY

Post by OrangeRibbon »

Does anyone want Dangerous Golf, Killing Floor, The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, The Mean Greens - Plastic Warfare ?

ian
Null Dream Team

Post by ian »

Give Skynet dangerous golf! :olol:

I'd put my hand up for killing floor, but I know I'll never play it.. Had steam back on my computer for a DAY and had 3 requests to play games I don't care about..
If I should Die Hard Arcade before I Alan Wake.
PREY the Lords of Lore my Soul Calibur to Take
-Two Interactive.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

OrangeRibbon wrote:The Vanishing of Ethan Carter
I'll grab this one if it's still available.

Skynet
Site Admin

Post by Skynet »

ian wrote:Give Skynet dangerous golf! :olol:

I'd put my hand up for killing floor, but I know I'll never play it.. Had steam back on my computer for a DAY and had 3 requests to play games I don't care about..
I bought the bundle, so I got it again.

Killing Floor is good. I want Killing Floor 2 but I can't justify the price being that no one I know will buy it.

OrangeRibbon
WHOA-OH BLACK BETTY

Post by OrangeRibbon »

Dr. Zoidberg wrote:
OrangeRibbon wrote:The Vanishing of Ethan Carter
I'll grab this one if it's still available.
Sure thing

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

OrangeRibbon wrote:Sure thing
Thank you very much OR!

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

OrangeRibbon wrote:Does anyone want Dangerous Golf, Killing Floor, The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, The Mean Greens - Plastic Warfare ?
I'd like Killing Floor if ian or anyone else doesn't want it. Otherwise, Mean Greens looks kinda fun as does Dangerous golf, so I'll have either of those if that's cool and no one else wants it.

OrangeRibbon
WHOA-OH BLACK BETTY

Post by OrangeRibbon »

Big Boss Man wrote:
OrangeRibbon wrote:Does anyone want Dangerous Golf, Killing Floor, The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, The Mean Greens - Plastic Warfare ?
I'd like Killing Floor if ian or anyone else doesn't want it. Otherwise, Mean Greens looks kinda fun as does Dangerous golf, so I'll have either of those if that's cool and no one else wants it.
Killing Floor is pretty good. I got it super cheap a while ago.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

The Humble Staff Picks Bundle: Nick

Nick's picks. Welcome to Humble's new Staff Picks Bundle, put together by a certain red furry fellow named… well, you know! Our real Nick was recently diagnosed with MS and chose the charity to help other folks who are also in his shoes. But don't get too sad panda! You can get further information and find ways to help at http://www.nationalmssociety.org.

Pay what you want for Volume, TIS-100, and Legend of Grimrock 2.

Pay $1 or more to receive a coupon for 10% off Humble Monthly for new subscribers.

Pay more than the average price and you’ll also get Infinifactory, The Secret World, and Dungeons 2.

Pay $14 or more for all of that plus Grim Dawn.

https://www.humblebundle.com/nicks-staff-picks-bundle

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

The Humble Tycoon Simulator Bundle

Simulator, alligator. Want to be a car mechanic? A train driver? Political leader? Baseball manager? Owner of a pharmaceutical conglomerate? With this bundle, you can build the empire you've always dreamed of. Power! POWER!!

Pay $1 or more for Train Simulator 2016, RollerCoaster Tycoon: Deluxe, and Out of the Park Baseball 17. You'll also receive a coupon for 10% off Humble Monthly for new subscribers.

Pay more than the average price and you’ll also get Democracy 3 Collector's Edition, Car Mechanic Simulator 2015, and Big Pharma.

Pay $12 or more for all of that plus Youtubers Life (Early Access)

Pay what you want. Normally, the total cost for these games is as much as $140. Here at Humble Bundle, though, you choose the price!

https://www.humblebundle.com/tycoon-simulator-bundle

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

The Humble Overwhelmingly Positive Bundle

The power of positive bundling. Humble though we are, we're positive that fans will like these games. Why? Because every single one is rated "Overwhelmingly Positive" on Steam! Plus, proceeds support Direct Relief, which has an overwhelmingly positive rating of 100% on Charity Navigator. We're guessing it doesn't get much better than that (if we did our math right, that is)!

Pay what you want for Shantae and the Pirate's Curse, Epic Battle Fantasy 4, and Pony Island.

Pay $1 or more to receive Steam keys and a coupon for 10% off Humble Monthly for new subscribers.

Pay more than the average price and you’ll also get Day of the Tentacle Remastered and DEADBOLT.

Pay $10 or more for all of that plus VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action and N++ (NPLUSPLUS).

Pay what you want. Normally, the total cost for these games is as much as $91. Here at Humble Bundle, though, you choose the price!

DRM-Free and on Steam. All of the games in this bundle are available on Steam for Windows. Pay $1 or more to access Steam keys. Please check out the full system requirements here prior to purchasing.

Support charity. Choose where the money goes – between the developers, Direct Relief, and, if you'd like, a second charity of your choice via the Paypal Giving Fund. If you like the bundle or like what we do, you can leave us a Humble Tip too!

https://www.humblebundle.com/overwhelmi ... ive-bundle

melancholy
Global Mod

Post by melancholy »

That sucks. I just paid $1.70 for Pony Island a week or so ago. I could have gotten it cheaper and got two more games.