You've got megadik on sale really cheaply now
So I can soup up my jing-jang all right

Moderators: szchinagoshop, Billy Joel

Forum rules
ian
Null Dream Team

Hey Roofus

Postby ian » Sun May 20, 2018 8:17 am

I'm looking at holidays at the moment.. I'm actually considering a 2 grand package that includes 4 nights in Lost wages and another 4 nights Los Angeles.

I am proposing that after I arrive in LA, I buy a LeBaron (Or a convertable mustang if I do well in Nevada) drive up to you, we get some cigars and beer and cruise the beaches listing to California love on an endless loop.

From what I understand, you know how to party?

(In all seriousness, I am looking at going somewhere in the world for a week, and should I choose America, Cali is the clear choice)
The English language had deteriorated into a hybrid of hillbilly, valleygirl, inner-city slang and various grunts. Joe was able to understand them, but when he spoke in an ordinary voice he sounded pompous and faggy to them.

Roofus
Slippin' Jimmy

Re: Hey Roofus

Postby Roofus » Sun May 20, 2018 2:32 pm

Awesome. You're white so you'll get right in!

ian
Null Dream Team

Postby ian » Sun May 20, 2018 4:49 pm

No matter where I choose, I am bound to offend, so I don't think the colour of my skin will matter.

The shortlist (in no order) is:
Japan.
France.
Germany.
'Merca.
The English language had deteriorated into a hybrid of hillbilly, valleygirl, inner-city slang and various grunts. Joe was able to understand them, but when he spoke in an ordinary voice he sounded pompous and faggy to them.

melancholy
Global Mod

Postby melancholy » Sun May 20, 2018 11:32 pm

ian wrote:No matter where I choose, I am bound to offend, so I don't think the colour of my skin will matter.

You clearly haven’t been to America.

ian
Null Dream Team

Postby ian » Mon May 21, 2018 6:21 pm

In any of the above countries, I am sure I could get myself, shot, arrested, run out of town or all three even being white.

Roofus
Slippin' Jimmy

Postby Roofus » Tue May 22, 2018 3:12 am

ian wrote:In any of the above countries, I am sure I could get myself, shot, arrested, run out of town or all three even being white.

Probably, but here you'd have to do more than have a barbecue in the park or talk on the phone outside.

ian
Null Dream Team

Postby ian » Tue May 22, 2018 9:23 pm

Can we give more people guns?
Or maybe take the guns away from the whites, and let everyone else have them for a little bit?

I am sure the solution has to do with guns, and if not more maybe bigger!

What if I develop revitaligo while I am there? Am I in trouble then?

Roofus
Slippin' Jimmy

Postby Roofus » Wed May 23, 2018 12:03 pm

ian wrote:What if I develop revitaligo while I am there? Am I in trouble then?

Yes. Both because you'll get shot by police on the way to the hospital and because we don't have health care so you wouldn't get treatment anyway.

ian
Null Dream Team

Postby ian » Wed May 23, 2018 8:08 pm

what if I get mild revitaligo and look mexican? would I still get shot for being mexican? I would assume not, because then who will do your gardens?

Roofus
Slippin' Jimmy

Postby Roofus » Thu May 24, 2018 11:16 am

ian wrote:what if I get mild revitaligo and look mexican? would I still get shot for being mexican? I would assume not, because then who will do your gardens?

You'll just get deported to Mexico

ian
Null Dream Team

Postby ian » Thu May 24, 2018 7:12 pm

I heard something about a wall? how would I get past that?

Maybe you could build a pedestrian overpass to canada?

Return to “Spammer Man”