Evangelion: 3.0+1.0 release date set

TV, movies, music, comics
Hawq
Site Admin

Evangelion: 3.0+1.0 release date set

Post by Hawq » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:48 am

The years-in-the-making Evangelion: 3.0+1.0 finally has a release year. The movie is slated for 2020 in Japan.

Currently, the movie does not have an international release date.

The release date was announced during movie previews starting today, including the previews before Mamoru Hosoda’s new feature Mirai of the Future.

Here is some artwork for the eagerly awaited anime.

Evangelion: 3.0+1.0 is slated to the fourth and last entry in the Rebuild of Evangelion series. Evangelion: 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo, the third entry, was released in 2012.

The upcoming entry was supposed to be out sooner, but Evangelion creator Hideaki Anno got busy with his live-action Godzilla movie—something for which he apologized.
source did see a trailer/teaser on youtube but it got content spanked out of existence, wierd as its a trailer for it & you'd think they'd want lots of people to see it.

So expect the official English subs on a Heng Kong version about 12-18 months after that release date probably & another 6 months at least for it to make it to the west, least the news means they aint forgotten it

ian
Null Dream Team

Re: Evangelion: 3.0+1.0 release date set

Post by ian » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:25 pm

After all of the (not)s. I was hoping the last one would be called 4.0 you can (not) understand.

Also one of my friends told me he was watching the original series for the first time recently. I felt like a massive dick for saying “congratulations” and nothing else!
The English language had deteriorated into a hybrid of hillbilly, valleygirl, inner-city slang and various grunts. Joe was able to understand them, but when he spoke in an ordinary voice he sounded pompous and faggy to them.

Hawq
Site Admin

Re: Evangelion: 3.0+1.0 release date set

Post by Hawq » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:03 pm

an admittidly low quality version of the trailer, not sure how long it'll live as the one I saw yesterday was already down by the time I knew about it existing

Eva Vs Xenomorth from the look of those arms