Robocop games thread

A forum for video games, new & retro, on consoles, computers, handheld & mobile. Also for tech talk, things like PC parts, phones etc.
Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Robocop games thread

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Welcome to Detroit; crime runs rampant as the city lies on the edge of ruin, people fighting for scraps as others live extravagant lives of luxury. Control of the Detroit Police Department is given to the Omni Consumer Products corporation in an attempt to restore order. You are that solution, RoboCop, a cyborg tasked with protecting the city.

The triumphant return of RoboCop wouldn’t feel right without the man who brought so much life into the role, and we’re excited to reveal that Peter Weller will be performing voiceover work on the game. Enjoy this first look at gameplay and for the record, “dead or alive, you’re coming with me!”

RoboCop: Rogue City will be coming to PC, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S and Nintendo Switch in June 2023.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Re: Robocop games thread

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Enjoy 16 minutes of exclusive gameplay from RoboCop: Rogue City, the upcoming first-person shooter For PC, PS5, and Xbox Series X|S that puts you in the metal boots of Murphy as he fights crime in future Detroit.

Calavera
Fighting Mongooses

Post by Calavera »

Has anyone here played Rogue City? I thought about trying it out, it looks pretty good.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

I haven't played it but I do plan on buying it eventually. It looks great.

Stormwatch
Fighting Mongooses

Post by Stormwatch »

I played it, pretty enjoyable and loaded with fan service. The environments really feel like the movie.