Atención: Ian

I am not a robot

Moderators: szchinagoshop, Johnny 5

Forum rules
Calavera
Fighting Mongooses

Atención: Ian

Post by Calavera »

I have discovered a way to both travel through time and teleport to any destination in any time period using nothing more than my recently acquired Voodoo5 card and a Pentium II 266mhz with 98 mb of ram.

It was fairly simple to figure out, with the combined power of the Voodoo5 and an MMX processor all it took was some simple calculations to be able to alter time and space. I shouldn't release this secret but I will, it was called a "Voodoo" card for a reason. The processing power of the card plus the CPU does contribute to the time/transport ability. There is in fact a deal of black magic involved.

The transporter function still needs a little tuning. I am not sure of your exact location but I am currently in Melbourne. My current location is Little Bourke St, Melbourne VIC 3000. Let me know your location and I'll come pick you up. We'll go back to 1988 and watch Short Circuit 2 in the theatres and bring our smart phones and freak people out. It'll be great! I am also bringing my flat screen TV and desktop computer. First we will show people Super Nintendo games and freak them out. Then we will go straight from Super Nintendo to games like Just Cause 3 and GTA V, I imagine people will either faint or go insane from not being able to comprehend what they are seeing. I am going to head back to Indiana until I hear from you, as I have no place to go in Australia!

I'll bring the electronics, you bring the cocaine. We are going to the 80s after all! If you don't believe my story then have the admin medical crab track my IP address. I'll see you in the near future......and the far past!

Calavera
Fighting Mongooses

Re: Atención: Ian

Post by Calavera »

Your loss!

ian
Null Dream Team

Post by ian »

Come closer to the North East next time. Little Burke street is like 35 minutes drive, or 7 hours on public Transport!

Also for the greater good I shouldn't go back in time.. I'd ruin it for everyone. and use it for great financial gains.
If I should Die Hard Arcade before I Alan Wake.
PREY the Lords of Lore my Soul Calibur to Take
-Two Interactive.

Calavera
Fighting Mongooses

Post by Calavera »

ian wrote:Come closer to the North East next time. Little Burke street is like 35 minutes drive, or 7 hours on public Transport!

Also for the greater good I shouldn't go back in time.. I'd ruin it for everyone. and use it for great financial gains.
Don't be ridiculous! Of course we'll use it for financial gains! We just can't go too insane, we can't buy a shit load of Microsoft stock in 1985 then come back to 2017 and sell. People would be suspicious of why we bought it then dissapeared for 32 years. We'll do little things like going to the mid to late 90s and loading up on video game equipment. ISure I'd like to be a millionaire too, but we can live pretty comfortably dropping a sealed Little Samson for a few thousand every now and again. We might as well hit up some Funcoland stores and buy out all their 16-bit and older games. People won't think much of a couple guys buying 1000s of Nintendo and Genesis games. They will just think wow what a couple of nerds, but then in 2017 we might actually be millionaires as much as that old stuff goes for.

ian
Null Dream Team

Post by ian »

Calavera wrote:
ian wrote:Come closer to the North East next time. Little Burke street is like 35 minutes drive, or 7 hours on public Transport!

Don't be ridiculous! Of course we'll use it for financial gains! We just can't go too insane, we can't buy a shit load of Microsoft stock in 1985 then come back to 2017 and sell. People would be suspicious of why we bought it then dissapeared for 32 years. We'll do little things like going to the mid to late 90s and loading up on video game equipment. ISure I'd like to be a millionaire too, but we can live pretty comfortably dropping a sealed Little Samson for a few thousand every now and again. We might as well hit up some Funcoland stores and buy out all their 16-bit and older games. People won't think much of a couple guys buying 1000s of Nintendo and Genesis games. They will just think wow what a couple of nerds, but then in 2017 we might actually be millionaires as much as that old stuff goes for.

We'd have to go back further, discover fire, invent the wheel and electricity, then be dripping in bitches..
If I should Die Hard Arcade before I Alan Wake.
PREY the Lords of Lore my Soul Calibur to Take
-Two Interactive.